Marcher Markholt is the data controller, and we ensure that your personal information is processed in compliance with current legislation.
We collect a lot of data about our users (both companies and candidates) via other means than the website, e.g. via phone calls, LinkedIn or email.
When we ask you to make your personal information available to us, we inform you which information we process and for what purpose. You will receive information about this when the data is collected.
Our contact information is:
Marcher Markholt A/S
DK-1256 Copenhagen K
- Job seekers/candidates: your personal information and how we process it
- Employers: your information and how we process it
- Visitors to our website
- Retention of your personal information
- Your rights
- Complaints body
Job seekers/candidates: your personal information and how we process it
The personal information you provide us with when you send us your resume, complete your candidate profile through our recruitment platform and the like as part of a recruitment process, will only be processed and retained for the purpose of execution of the recruitment process. The purpose is to evaluate your qualifications for recruitment by the employing company.
The majority of personal information will be collected directly from the candidate. This information will usually be provided in connection to a resume or the like, including:
- Address and contact information
- Career history
As part of the recruitment process, we conduct interviews in which we collect personal information about the candidate. Only the necessary and relevant information will be processed and used in the evaluation of whether the candidate is qualified for further interviews and potentially for meeting with the employing company (the client).
As a data controller, Marcher Markholt collects and process personal information from candidates in order to:
- Execute the requested recruitment process
- Deliver the services which Marcher Markholt takes on to deliver to the client (the employing company), including a selection of the right candidates
- To discharge Marcher Markholt’s contractual and legal obligations.
- Update the user's profile so that they are better matched with relevant jobs
As a candidate, you have the right to withdraw your consent or amend your communications preferences at any time. You can request access to your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying your request.
In order to deliver our services to you, it is necessary to share relevant personal information about you with trusted third parties such as IT services, web hosts, etc. We only use data processors who offer the required guarantees of appropriate technical and organizational arrangements ensuring that the processing complies with current data protection legislation, including protection of the data subject’s rights.
We use third-party data processors for IT services and personality testing. You can find our data processors here.
We do not share your personal information with data processers outside EU/EEA, nor do we share it with data processors who wish to use your information for marketing purposes.
Employers: your information and how we use it
When you contact us in relation to a potential collaboration, we will register information about you; including but not limited to:
- Your name
- Your job title
- Your professional contact information, including your email address.
- Your company/organization.
We collect this information in order to:
- Deliver the agreed service
- Be able to report about the work we undertake on your behalf
- Advise you of relevant services and products
- Seek your feedback on our services
- Update the user's profile so that they are better matched with relevant talents.
You have the right to withdraw your consent or amend your communications preferences at any time. You can request access to your personal data by sending an email to your trusted consultant at Marcher Markholt, with whom you work, or by sending an email to email@example.com, specifying your request.
Visitors to our website
We use Google Analytics and optimization cookies to collect general user-related statistics about visitors to our website.
We collect information about the location of your unit based on the IP address, which pages you visit on our website, and how long time you spend on them. We gather this information in order to better understand how our website is used, and so that we can optimize it to give you the best possible experience.
We share some of this information with trusted third parties so they too may understand how our website is used.
Below is a list of the types of cookies we use and what they are used for:
These cookies are necessary for your to navigate around our website.
Marcher Markholt is committed to protecting your personal information in order to avoid accidental or unauthorized destruction or alteration, unauthorized publication, and unauthorized access or disclosure.
In case of a security breach causing a high risk of discrimination, ID theft or fraud, economic loss, loss of reputation, or other significant inconvenience for you, you will be notified as quickly as possible.
Retention of your personal information
Before collecting your personal information, Marcher Markholt requests that you give your consent to us retaining your resume for two years, and information provided through our recruitment platform for five years, after which it is deleted unless you have actively given consent to a longer retention period or renewed your consent to continued processing, including continued retention.
Where required by Danish law, such as the accounting legislation, we may retain for a longer period certain personal information about you to fulfill our legal obligations.
- You have the right to gain access to your personal information
- You have the right to have inaccurate personal data amended, curtailed, or deleted
- You have the right to object to our processes of your personal information
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to Marcher Markholt processing your personal information at any time. If you ask us to delete the personal information we hold on you, we will delete all the information which we are not legally obliged to retain.
- You may have the right to data portability where the processing of personal data is carried out by automatic means and based on your consent or on a contract.
- You have the right to limit the processing of information.
If you wish to lodge a complaint against our processing of your personal information, including if we have not met your requests pursuant to your rights as described above, you have the possibility to contact Marcher Markholt at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org or the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5th floor, 1300 Copenhagen C) via email@example.com or +45 33 19 32 00.
Thank you for your trust.