VP of Consulting
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
VP of Anthill Consulting
On behalf of Anthill Consulting, we are currently seeking an entrepreneurial, strategic, and commercial Vice President (VP) to lead the Consulting team and generate ideas and solutions for pitches, client projects and development of Anthill’s corporate strategy. We are seeking an inspiring leader who enjoys being in a fast-paced environment, using strategic abilities and technological understanding to accelerate growth, client, and team satisfaction.
About Anthill Consulting
Anthill is a hybrid of Consultancy, Agency, and Software, dedicated to deliver digital communication in the life sciences industry. Being one of the first agencies specializing in this area, Anthill takes pride in being innovative and continually push the boundaries of what is possible, consistently opening new opportunities for their clients. At Anthill, you will experience a dynamic international environment, in which strategists, creatives and technologists work closely together – encouraging, challenging, and supporting one another to make the most of their individual talents and potential.
Anthill’s Consulting services optimizes marketing organizations by providing fundamental strategies, processes, and systems by combining strategy, creativity, and technological excellence. In this fashion, the VP of Consulting will be part of Anthill’s diverse and international family, postulating insights into an openminded, hardworking and respectful culture, where people’s differences are celebrated and considered advantageous for the business and working environment. The VP of Consulting will work closely with colleagues from Anthill Agency and Software company, always being in the spirit to find optimal solutions for their clients and improving businesses. Thus, the VP of Consulting will be an important and loyal ambassador for Anthill and their clients in both professional and private settings, spread positive reputation with an Anthill Human Factor DNA.
More specifically, Anthill is offering:
- An exciting, high-level executive position located at their headquarters (HQ) in Copenhagen, with Partner opportunities in sight
- Being part of a rapid development, intense but joyful atmosphere that is characterized by an informal tone added with tons of commitment and professionalism
- International and diverse workforce with multiple nationalities working from HQ in Copenhagen and Freiburg (English being the official language at office)
- The opportunity to fully lead, manage and shape Anthill Consulting, and all strategic and technology aspects that come with
In the role as VP of Anthill Consulting, you will have the overarching responsibility for strategy and technology consulting work delivered to clients by Anthill Agency. Your primary role will be to lead the Consulting team in developing, presenting, and executing the strategic and technical agenda of a range of cross-functional projects that enables Anthill to achieve its long-term objectives. You will ensure the commercial success of the consulting service lines of the organization, focusing on strategic planning, omni-channel marketing, and content excellence.
As the VP of Consulting, your main responsibilities are folded into four areas; Project Delivery, Commercial Engagement, Product Innovation and Management Support, each of them listed below:
Project Delivery (30% of time):
- Ensure that consulting projects are delivered in a high-quality, impactful, and timely manner
- Inspire and improve the quality of deliveries within the Consulting team, securing progress toward Key Performance Indicators (KPI:s), securing strategic accountability and team collaboration
- Plan and manage staffing of Consulting resources to ensure quality, efficiency, and motivation
Commercial Engagement (30% of time):
- Establish and grow Anthill’s Consulting services offering to strengthen client’s value proposition
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for Anthill’s Consulting services portfolio
- Build strong and resilient client relationships in close collaboration with the Commercial team
- Support the development of pitches with strategic input/insights
- Engagement with clients to capture well-suited solutions on pitches and engagement meetings
- Evaluate trends and assess new data to stay updated on latest digital marketing and content excellence techniques
- Contribute to new sales and on-sales to ensure Consulting revenue targets are met or exceeded
- Take an active part in the positioning and promotion of Anthill and the inclusive development of communication material and activities
Product Innovation (10% of time):
- Ownership of Anthill Consulting services, having modern marketing and human factor thinking in mind
- Capture critical client insights and opportunities and contribution to sprint seasons, moving from insights to potential innovation of new Consulting products or services
- Development and drive the pricing strategy of the Consulting services offering
Management Support (30% of time)
- Define, implement, and achieve Anthill Consulting mission and vision, targets, and financial objectives
- Development of budgets and long-terms plans to monitor progress and evaluate performance
- Talent management activities, ensuring attraction, retainment, and development of personnel
- Participation in leadership meeting related to strategy and growth of Anthill
To succeed in the role as VP of Consulting, you possess strong strategic skills and deep understanding of digital communication within the life science industry and technologies. You are a strong strategic adviser, skilled in creating confidence and lead brainstorming meetings and workshops, alongside having a solid business and customer understanding. We seek a candidate who is experienced and confident, who can drive strategic discussion with top level executives to understand, assess, and successfully plan for complex strategic challenges. Further, you possess a digital expertise and is well-versed in digital topics and specialized information, understanding digital solutions opportunities.
On a personal note, you a trustful and open-minded people manager who can build and drive the strategy team, boost confidence, and grow individuals’ capabilities to deliver innovative ideas and flawless work. You are an inspiring team player, being able to work in teams and share the leadership role in a cross-functional organization, cultivating innovation and drive results on a consistent basis.