If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 25 75 62 42
UX Designer for GN Hearing
On behalf of GN Hearing, we are looking for a strong and competent UX designer who is passionate about creating better digital solutions and experiences for the consumers. You will join the digital team and help shape GN Hearing’s exciting and future oriented digitalization journey. Their ambition is to become the preferred partner through best-in-class digital offerings and to become easier and more flexible to do business with.
About GN Group & GN Hearing
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solution that enables people to Hear More, Do More and Be More than you ever thought possible. Inspired by people and driven by our innovation leadership, we leverage technological synergies between our hearing and audio divisions to deliver unique and increasingly individualized user experiences in our products and solutions. More than 150 years ago, GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, we honor that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound and video processing, wireless technology, miniaturization, and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN's solutions are marketed under the reputed brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra, BlueParrott and FalCom in 100 countries. The GN Group employs 6,500 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).
Every day, we in GN Hearing work with a mission - transforming lives through power of sound. We care about people that are impacted by hearing loss and create medical grade hearing aids and hearing solutions that aim to enhance their lives. With an inherent curiosity and drive to challenge ourselves and innovate we have repeatedly set standards in better hearing for benefit of the user. The industry we operate in is at the exciting cross-roads of advanced technology, communication, science, and health care. Combining this with accelerating digitalization, increasing consumer choice and empowerment creates an environment that makes working in GN Hearing fast paced, embracing change a necessity, and leading transformation a fantastic opportunity.
As the new UX Designer at GN Hearing, you will have a broad area of responsibility with the primary focus on, how do we enhance our digital user experience and digital solutions across our great range of different brands all over the world, through customer testing and speaking with data. You will contribute by defining user flows, creating low and high-fidelity mockups as well as demos and task flows based on user needs and customer insights.
The role will report directly to the Director of e-commerce and Digital Solutions. You will work from GN Hearing’s headquarters in Ballerup, Copenhagen with the ability to have flexible hours working from home.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Conducting user research and testing together with Digital Product Owners across all our major markets globally.
- Collaborating with the Digital Product Owners, Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly experience from lead generation to online payments and online customer care.
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation.
- Solve UX problems, such as usability or findability, using a creative approach.
- Define user flows, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design effectively. Not just for the commerce part but for alle platforms incl. websites.
- Define consistent UI components and interfaces based on best practice within e-commerce UX.
We are looking for a profile who is a self-starter with a positive and result oriented attitude. As a person, you are excited about making a difference in a company and you can deal with ambiguity. The culture and atmosphere in the team is informal, inclusive, and welcoming. Therefore, we are looking for someone who appreciates and contributes to the culture as well. It is crucial that you are a team player by heart and have a systematic and structured approach. Moreover, you have experience in working with Figma and Miro as well as design thinking methods and solid knowledge of service design methods with a focus on consistent and reliable testing outcomes. Finally, you are curious and ambitious in your designs and familiar with agile ways of working and able to work on several different topics at a time.
Your profile includes:
- Have +3 years of experience from a similar position and similar responsibility
- Experience in designing digital products and services and are used to thinking both user insights and business goals into your solutions.
- Experience within B2B and B2C e-commerce