Swedish SEO/Content Specialist
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 26 78 29 90
Swedish SEO/Content Specialist
On behalf of NOVASOL, we are looking for an energetic and creative Swedish SEO/Digital Content Specialist, who will be part of transforming the company’s online marketing strategy into great content across digital channels for the Swedish market.
NOVASOL is Europe’s largest company for holiday rentals, offering a portfolio of more than 50,000 holiday rentals across 28 destinations in Southern, Central and Northern Europe. Since the establishment, the company has merged with Dansommer and Ardennes-Etape and is now part of Awaze, Europe’s leading managed vacation rentals and holiday resorts business. Hence, NOVASOL is today an international concern with headquarters in Virum, Denmark but with subsidiaries in 18 European countries and more than 60 offices across Europe. They employ more than 2,100 employees and freelancers, and with an informal tone, their doors always open, welcoming people from all over the world. Quality, customer service and reliability have been, and always will be, the heart and soul of everything they do, and even though the company face a future of further growth, technological, E-commerce and digital development, they never forget their business concept of holding on to their customers, offering holiday homes all year round.
Historically, NOVASOL was founded as a one-man operation on a cold and snowy day in December, in Denmark 1968, selling cabin holidays in Norway. Originally, the company was called Nordisk Ferie but over the years, they experienced tremendous growth and started offering beautiful holiday homes by the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, apartments in town centers, and villas with private pools all over Europe.
As a SEO/Digital Content Specialist, you will be part of a dynamic and fast-growing company, working and collaborating with skilled and talented colleagues in a newly established Content team.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Content strategy and creation – from reports, articles and customer stories to landing pages and email, you’ll ideate, write and edit compelling content for our global audiences, and you’ll optimize distribution channels to increase engagement and conversion.
- Storytelling – you’ll fill the funnel with content for multiple distinct audience segments and campaign programs. You’ll understand how to structure a narrative from start to finish, and how to best employ different content tactics across the marketing lifecycle.
- Audience marketing – you’ll need to understand the distinct audience segments and adopt the appropriate positioning and messaging to tell the right story, at the right time. You’ll work closely with product marketing to refine personas and audience tone and voice for your content programs.
- Ensuring all online content fits the SEO strategy, working in close collaboration with the SEO Lead.
- Be the main point of contact for all other channel Leads to ensure copy for the Swedish newsletters, SoMe, PPC, Campaigns and other website-texts etc.
- Ensure that that the content reflects our brands’ ToV, values, etc.
- Monitor content performance and report
- Optimize – you’ll partner with analytics to test, revise and optimize content to help determine the most successful messages and mediums for multiple audience segments.
- Establishing guidelines for the different types of content, both for B2B and B2C platforms
The position is located at the company’s headquarter in Denmark.
The ideal candidate has a relevant bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and at least two years of hands-on experience from a similar position, preferably from a global and digitally oriented company or a leading content or SEO agency. You have solid experience with online and content marketing (B2C) across organic, earned and paid channels, and proven written and visual expertise. Outstanding spelling and grammar skills are required in this role.
Having collaborated closely with product marketing is a requirement as well.
You understand perfectly the content marketing funnel, distribution and measurement of initiatives. You moreover have a strong knowledge of SEO and the tools used within this discipline.
Being a driven SEO/Digital Content Specialist, you naturally updated on the latest B2C content marketing trends, and you know a good deal about effective digital strategies and tactics.
As a professional, you have an analytical yet creative mindset; you are strongly motivated by transforming user insights to engaging and inspiring content. You pay attention to detail but are a do’er who gets things done – it is essential that you are able to see the bigger picture and drive processes efficiently.
As a person and colleague, you are ambitious, self-motivated and comfortable with ambiguity and high pace; being a member of the new Content team demands that you thrive in a role where you set the direction and work independently. Along the same lines, it is essential that you are a great team-mate – socially and professionally speaking – and that you enjoy collaborations across the organization.
Most importantly, you can see yourself join a growing company and team on their exciting journey to be the leading actor within their industry.
Marcher Markholt handles the recruitment process; if you want to know more about the job, please contact Christine Stahl by phone, 2678 2990, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.