Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Would you like to join a truly innovative environment where you get to develop and mature software for superior smart hearing aids? And would you like to unfold your excellent project management skills and your talent for collaboration in an international organisation filled with great colleagues? Then this might be your next career move.
About GN Hearing
Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs around 6,500 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO). They enable people to ‘Hear More, Do More and Be More’ through its intelligent hearing, audio and video collaboration solutions. Inspired by people and driven by their innovation leadership, they leverage technological synergies between their hearing and audio divisions to deliver unique and increasingly individualized user experiences in their products and solutions.
150 years ago, GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset, and today, they honour that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound and video processing, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners.
GN Hearing, part of the GN Group, aims for expanding the boundaries of technology and delivering reliable, high-quality products, and their broad range of hearing aids are marketed by the three brands; ReSound, Beltone, and Interton. They are present in more than 100 countries and has research and development centres in Denmark, the USA and China, and the company collaborates with universities and technology centres all over the world to improve the quality of life of people with hearing loss.
GN is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark.
As our Senior Project Manager, you will lead software engineers and drive large software projects. This entails developing embedded software and working with system design and architecture across devices, production, smartphone/PC applications and web services/back-end systems. In this respect, you will collaborate closely with audiologists, researchers, internal suppliers, such as Hardware and Product Development, and other internal stakeholders in Denmark and abroad. In connection to this, you can expect to travel up to 20 days a year to visit our branches in Xiamen, China, Chicago, USA, and Eindhoven, Holland.
Overall, you will
- Assume responsibility for the delivery and completion of device software-related projects
- Align expectations on time, cost and scope with all internal stakeholders and define work packages for our quarterly program increment planning
- Actively engage and collaborate with subject matter experts across the functions to ensure alignment
- Ensure and document that development and deliveries are compliant with regulatory requirements for embedded software (classified as class B) for hearing aids is compliant and following ISO 13485:2016, ISO 14971:2012 and IEC 62304
- Use your talent for optimisation and improvements to drive one or more common improvement projects, focusing on e.g. our procedures, guidelines, documentation, tools or practices
Contribute to our Agile agenda
You will collaborate with experienced and skilled colleagues who deliver some of the most prominent solutions in the industry. This, we do by listening to our end-users and their needs and to each other’s ideas. Thus, you will join a team that strives to deliver incremental value using Agile methods and embrace change, perfecting our solutions feature by feature to find the best possible solutions for our users.
Collaborative Senior Project Manager with solid software skills
In this role, communication is key. You have the collaboration skills needed to work across functions and borders within an international organisation and bring people together to find great solutions. You know how to handle high project complexity, and you are innovative and quality-focused in your solutions. To be successful in your role, you possess the ability to
- Understand complex SW design and architecture
- Develop and align embedded platform development and integration plans
- Execute through Agile teams, inspect and adapt your plan continuously
- Ensure effective use of contractors as well as sourcing partners
- Manage stakeholders proactively and effectively
We expect that you
- Have an engineering background, preferably have worked as an embedded SW developer
- Have 5+ years of experience in a software development environment, handling complex technical software solutions.
- Are familiar with project management tools and Agile methods. It would be an advantage if you are certified in Prince II, PMI, PMP, Lean, Scrum or SAFe. If not – you will have the opportunity to get your certification with us.
- Have an excellent command of English, both spoken and written, and Danish would be an advantage.
If you want to know more about the job you can contact Dorthe Jensen on email: email@example.com or phone: +45 2575 6242