Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for digital solutions and a solid technical understanding? Can you see yourself managing the very best direct marketing solutions for one of our big international clients?
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with CRM experience and the drive to lead projects for one of our clients.
At Wunderman Thompson Centre of Excellence for Marketing Automation and Personalization (WT MAP CoE), we are 500+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents. We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.
Wunderman Thompson Centre of Excellence for Marketing Automation and Personalization (WT MAP CoE) is a unique organisation, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships. With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
In the role as our new Senior Project Manager, you organise and manage key client development projects for one of our large international clients, while ensuring delivery on time, on budget, and with high quality. In the day-to-day business, you will be expected to lead projects as well as strong project management skills are a must. You will play a central role throughout the entire project lifecycle; you will make use of your strategic thinking and management skills as well as tackle more hands-on tasks. A solid technical understanding, CRM experience, and a strong passion for digital solutions are essential, as you will work closely with our developers and the client's development/technical stakeholders. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Managing the client relationship and expectations excellently
- Developing project scopes, plans, and budgets
- Producing high quality presentations for internal and client meetings
- Proactively ensuring that obstacles are mitigated, and project risks are minimized
- Managing projects, which includes securing progress across different departments, and ensuring deliverables on time and budget
- Being a daily sparring partner to your colleagues.
You will be the linchpin in a network of closely coordinated project managers, designers, user experience architects and developers. In our offices in Stockholm, you will get competent teammates who go the extra mile to help one another. We are a flat organisation that loves growing the talents of our people, and many of our people have been at the agency a decade or longer.
You are an easy-going person with a proactive and positive mindset. You work to deliver the best possible outcome despite any challenges that arise. As you will be managing several projects simultaneously, you are an organised person who can keep perspective while showing great attention to details. In addition, you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a CRM and/or digitally-focused project manager or similar
- Extensive knowledge of what working with data, technical projects, and marketing automation platforms entails
- Experience with strategic management and implementation of IT projects within CRM, web and/or marketing automation
- The competence, confidence, and self-discipline to manage deadlines, estimates, and budgets excellently
- Great communication skills in English.
If you want to know more about the job you can contact Frida Hamilton on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +46 72 3763 815.