Senior Product Manager
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 2575 6242
Senior Product Manager
On behalf of Jabra (GN), we are currently looking for a selfdriven and innovative Senior Product Manager with a great passion for product-making to become part of the growth journey of Jabra – the only company in the world with a leading expertise in both sound and voice, wireless technologies, software development and human auditory systems all under one roof.
About Jabra and GN
Founded in 1869 with a truly innovative and global mindset, employing more than 6,000 people, and listed on Nasdaq OMX Copenhagen, GN makes life sound better. The group builds on 150 years of expertise, capabilities and insight to produce some of the best and most innovative audio devices in the world and is today a global leader in intelligent audio solutions. They honour their legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners, helping people all around the world to hear more, do more and be more than they thought possible.
GN provides products and solutions to users in 100 countries across the world, marketed by the brands; ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra, BlueParrott. In an ever-smarter world, the group relentlessly works to transform lives through the power of sound. Their unique portfolio of medical, professional & consumer audio solutions, and the deep research and development expertise behind this range of products, gives their brands unprecedented advantages in the med-tech, hearables and intelligent audio field.
Through its Jabra brand, GN Audio is a world leader in intelligent audio solutions. Jabra develops and markets a broad range of wireless headsets for users in call centers and ofﬁces, but also true wireless headsets for sports and noise-cancelling headphones for commuting.
Jabra is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark, has sales offices around the world and employs approximately 1000 people.
As Senior Product Manager you will be a bridgebuilder connecting great product-making with solid consumer benefits in the fast-paced market space of headsets. With a good portion of stubbornness and a high degree of decisiveness, you will enter a position in which you will be driving, challenging and making decisions that may echo throughout the entire organization. You are an ambitious individual with a knack for inspiring people by evangelizing market needs and experiences toward the development team delivering great and global products for the Jabra consumer portfolio. As a Senior Product Manager at Jabra, you will be responsible for delivering outcomes improving the user experience as well as realizing the business objectives. You will approach the position with a conceptual and proactive mindset enabling you to actively measure and analyze existing products as well as market trends for opportunities to innovate and improve. Aside from your ability to stay up to date with the latest trends and tendencies, you are able to communicate effectively and consistently and maintain strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
In addition to the above mentioned, the ideal candidate knows how to:
- Collaborate and challenge along the phases of productization to deliver great products consistent with the concept brief and overall GN Audio strategy as well as delivering excellent end-user experiences that create market differentiation
- Apply analytical data, reflecting on end-user and customer insights, trends, competitive intel to fact-base and support decision-making
- Work and navigate cross-functionally managing different stakeholders from R&D, Industrial design, UX, Marketing and more in the development of relevant products
- Drive development of technology enablers & building blocks relative to the product intent on experiences to make best in class Jabra products
- Establish a visionary and market contextual view on the headset market and identify needs and translate these into new use cases and requirements
- Simulate and build product business cases based on input from key stakeholders and sell-in to all levels of the organisation
- Curiously understand how the experience works from a consumer point of view and challenge to make the most of it and do so diligently
- Make needed trade-offs weighting pros and cons against necessary market input, strategy and organisation capability with a prudent understanding of time to market
- Work the details while at the same time keeping the big picture
The ideal candidate holds a master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or similar, and comes with +7 years’ of experience from a similar position within product management/product marketing, preferably from an international environment and within consumer tech. Thus, although it is not a must, having lived and worked abroad is considered a plus. Thereto, you have a proven track-record within product management where you have been managing all aspects of a successful product delivery from cradle to market. You do not have to be a technical specialist. However, it is expected that you have a solid technical and commercial background with an understanding for and/or hands-on experience within product development projects. You hold excellent interpersonal skills and a great sense of structure, as the position includes indirect leadership with the responsibility of driving cross-functional projects in a global company across time-zones. Consequently, some travel activity is to be expected, and fluent English is a prerequisite.
As a person, you come with a great drive, and you are curious about innovation and gets a kick out of creating something new. To you, a rapidly changing environment is not a barrier, but rather a motivation. Likewise, new challenges and/or resistance only pushes you to work harder and smarter. You have great confidence and you are a strong communicator who is skilled when it comes to passionately selling your ideas. You enjoy a diverse workday with strategic as well as operational tasks, and – needless to say – you have a natural interest in consumer technology products. At last, with a great drive and high ambitions, you are eager to take part in Jabra’s exciting growth journey and help consumers; Hear More, Do More and Be More.
Marcher Markholt handles the recruitment process; If you want to know more about the job, please contact Dorthe Jensen by mail: email@example.com or Lars Holm Marcher by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.