Senior .Net Developer
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 30 95 50 57
Senior .Net Developer
Senior .Net Developer for Dept Agency
On behalf of Dept Agency, we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer who wants to be a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts. As a Senior .Net Developer, you will combine good coding standards, technology and data to design and develop complex e-commerce solutions.
About Debt Agency
Since 1996 Dept Agency, a digital agency uniting creativity, technology, and data, has breathed the culture of being ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’. Today Dept Agency is an international player with over 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers in 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. Dept Agency helps their clients reinvent & accelerate their digital reality hereby growing their businesses by creating experiences that people want, and businesses need. The aim of the agency is to expand the boundaries of creativity, data and technology and deliver reliable, high-quality end-to-end capabilities to their clients, helping them build and accelerate their digital business. This builds on the approach that to be successful now and in the future, businesses, organizations and governments need to digitize their processes, products, services, transactions and marketing at speed. It’s about growing your digital business. As fast as you can.
Dept Agency is built and has established itself on the three pillars of design & technology, brand & advertising and digital marketing. To which they have established a strong presence in Denmark with 25 dedicated employees within design & technology and 60 driven employees within digital marketing. With this bunch of creatives, Dept Agency builds digital platforms for global players like Google, Patagonia, Beats by Dre and Canyon and from the Copenhagen office clients such as Fritz Hansen, Magasin, Muuto, DSB, Pandora and Gant are being serviced.
As a Senior .Net Developer, you will combine good coding standards, technology and data to design and develop complex e-commerce solutions. .Net based CMS implementations, customized component and back-end integrations for our enterprise customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop Sitecore solutions and have interest in working with newer products
- Lead teams in a daily agile working environment
- Be the one to set the direction for technology and figure out ways to work and learn
- Be able to work with major clients
- Microsoft / .NET
- We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and have an experienced .NET development team.
- CMS Platform Specialists
- We support and implement CMS platforms for a mixture of large global organisations
- Sitecore, Umbraco, Optimizely is the primary go-to for .Net CMS
- We do solution for a wide range of CMS in the Headless space as well
- We’re Cloud First
- We implement and leverage the services provided by both Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- DevOps / Automation
- Being able to deploy new features easily and quickly to our clients is key; automating as many of our processes as we can enables us to achieve this.
- In our daily work we, among many others, use Jira, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps.
- Database, Search and Storage
- We use a mixture of tools for data storage including SQL Server & MongoDB.
- SOLR, Lucene and Elasticsearch provide the search capability for the CMS platforms we integrate with.
The ideal candidate has a relevant educational background within Computer Science, Engineering or a related field. You have at least 3 years of experience, designing and developing solution in one or more relevant CMS solutions, such as Sitecore or Umbraco. You have +5 years of experience in software development. Furthermore, have experience working in teams and leading teams in a daily agile working environment.
Personally, you are result-oriented, proactive and have an eye for the market, business and stays on top with trends withing technology. You are not afraid of trying something new as well as inspiring others to do so. Dept are looking for the perfect Dept-fit that strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you want to be a part of a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast growing teams and possibilities for getting additional responsibilities, please do not hesitate to contact us. Beyond what is already mentioned, you also get to work in an open and informal company culture, offered a delicious lunch and a workplace with room for social events and fun.
If you want to know more about the job you can contact Sandra Wahl on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 30 95 50 57