Senior Medical Communications Strategist
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Senior Medical Communications Strategist
On behalf of Anthill, we are looking for a confident and digital savvy Medical Communication Strategist with highly evolved strategic thinking, who will be a key driver of strategic medical-related development and execution for existing and new clients, along with taking active part in the development of Anthill’s strategy, market position and promotion.
Anthill is an established and growing digital agency focused on the life sciences. Anthill partners with leading pharma and medtech companies around the world, helping them realize the full potential of digital technologies. Anthill works closely with global and regional teams: ensuring that every project has a strong strategy; developing the technical and creative solutions; building internal belief and support; and scaling adoption across organisations One of the first agencies to specialize in digital life science communications, Anthill prizes innovation and continually pushes the boundaries of what’s possible – opening new opportunities for their clients. At Anthill, you will experience a dynamic international environment in which strategists, creatives and technologists work closely together – encouraging, challenging and supporting each other to make the most of their individual talents and potential.
The position unlocks the opportunity to take an active part in the development of Anthill’s strategy, momemtum and promotion by being a key driver of high-quality strategy work within medical communication in the digital space.
You will report directly to the VP Strategy Solutions, and in close collaboration with team members of the Strategy Solution Team, the Commercial Team, along with the Creative and Tech teams, you will approach the different task with the ambition to embrace complex problems and apply clear thinking towards strong decisions. You will lead and deliver on projects for key clients - developing, presenting and executing on the medical communication elements.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Leading and driving medical communication strategy projects within the areas of data- and insight management, brand strategies and value propositions and customer understanding (incl. journey mapping)
- Building of message houses and orchestration of existing content
- Creating and/or adapting medical and scientific content for a range of digital communication tools and platforms, incl. reference checking
- Acting as a valuable and insightful medical communication advisor for clients at brand- and management level
- Leading Modern Marketing transformation related to medical tasks and/or organisations
- Being a key driver in developing Anthill’s strategic medical communication services within modern marketing, human factor understanding and influence in medical content creation and communication
- Being at the forefront of medical- and science tendencies within the pharma industry, and thereby help identify new opportunities for Anthill’s Strategy Service portfolio
- Engaging and collaborating with commercial to optimize existing client co-operations and projects as well as contribute to new business opportunities, incl. translating scientific or medical content for the creative team
- Providing subject area expertise and guidance to colleagues and participating in client discussions with identification and specification of strategic challenges, objectives, and processes
The position is located at Anthill’s headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark
You act and think like a leader and senior team member and possess the ability to inspire trust and generate excitement, along with enthusiasm and commitment within your team. Hence, you are able to contribute to an openminded and hardworking culture while working together with different teams and personalities.
You come with a medical and/or scientific background with a proven track record in strategic digital project management, especially in complex digital medical communications projects, have minimum 5-7 years of work experience from a similar. Moreover, you have experience from the healthcare/pharma industry and always strive to find the optimal solutions for both clients and customers whilst respecting the dilemmas and problems, they might face.
As you will be part of an international team, it is essential that you grasp the English language to perfection, verbally as well as written, and naturally communicate, present and negotiate with both clients and colleagues.
Personally, you are authoritative and efficient and have the ability to lead and collaborate with others – also when tough and challenging conversations are needed. You are empathetic and accommodating, and you have an inspiring commercial and customer-focused sensibility that is attuned to delivering value to clients and value to the business. With strategic flair and an organized and problem-solving approach, you are able to create structured solutions, communicate across the agency and take initiative and responsibility while showing initiative from the very start. This with power, drive and commitment making you an excelling Senior Medical Communications Strategist in a fast-paced environment in constant development.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Klaus Markholt-Hansen by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org