Senior Marketing Manager
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Senior Marketing Manager
On behalf of One.com, we are looking for an ambitious Senior Marketing Manager who will be in charge of the growth and engagement of One.com’s diverse customer base. Additionally, you will be responsible for leading their global strategy on core product activation and add-on feature adoption and focus on cross-sell and up-sell initiatives.
In 2002 in Denmark, One.com was founded with the simple mission to provide a high quality and easy to use web hosting service – simply because of the observation that everyone else in the business was just not very good. Ever since, they have been on an interesting growth journey and serve today +1,400,000 customers in more than 140 countries, have 300+ staff in five offices around the world and operate more than 1.750.000 domains – winning several webhosting awards along the way. All this with the ambition to serve their customers with a simple, trustworthy and flexible way to develop and design a website with no need of coding skills, which gives One.com the title as Europe’s leading web hosting and domain name services provider.
As an innovative supplier of web hosting services, One.com does not compromise – either when it comes to services, work environment or collaboration partners, and they highly value a strong teamwork and work spirit.
As Senior Marketing Manager for One.com, you will drive and own the strategy and execution of all up-sell and cross-sell marketing campaigns, hence match customers with the ultimate right setup to maximize their engagement and lifetime value. Thereto, by leveraging your marketing and subscription expertise as well as paying attention to detail and customer empathy, you will launch highly effective campaigns across digital media channels and also assist in sales.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Own successful customer outcomes including speedy onboarding, increasing solution footprint, retention and renewal
- Understand and translate the value of One.com’s solutions for their key customer segments into successful marketing campaigns to drive up-sell and cross-sell within their existing base, and assist with free-trial conversions and other lead generation marketing initiatives
- Create comprehensive marketing campaign briefs including target, channel, touchpoint, message, offer, flow, KPIs, etc.
- Project management on all levels of milestones, tasks and dependencies across relevant functions when it comes to launching, tracking and reporting on campaigns
- Ensure compliance with external requirements when executing co-marketing campaigns and report on outcomes for external stakeholders
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to increase the effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Lead development and promotion of case studies and testimonials for core products
- Ensure that customers are informed about updates on One.com solutions and services
- Liaise with the support organization in identifying and rolling out consultative sales campaigns, train supporters in customer-centric value creation initiatives
You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious environment and teamwork at One.com’s Malmö office and report directly into the Commercial Director.
The ideal person is marketing, tech and data savvy and has hands-on experience in working collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a fast and dynamic environment. You have a degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar, and come with at least 7 years of experience in marketing – particularly in engagement and lifecycle marketing.
It is expected that you have a proven track record of working at both a strategic and tactical level in terms of developing and executing effective campaigns and moreover, it is seen as a great plus if you have experience in working with ecommerce subscription businesses.
To succeed in this role, you have a sense of autonomy, ownership and desire to contribute to business success and development. You possess excellent communication skills and the ability to present complex data to a broad audience and are able to influence others and build strong relationships.
Personally, you come with an analytical, problem-solving and data driven approach and hold a natural curiosity in terms of new information, trends and tendencies within your field. In a team setting, you manage to function autonomously while actively liaising across departments. Hence, you are a team builder and possess emphatic collaborative skills but are at the same time not afraid of pointing out a direction for your team.
If you want to know more about the position, do not hesitate to contact Klaus Markholt-Hansen on email: firstname.lastname@example.org