Senior Financial Controller for Valtech (eCapacity)
Do you rock at business controlling, and is motivated to continuously optimize things to achieve maximum efficiency? On behalf of Valtech, we are looking for a Senior Financial Controller, who will be the cornerstone in integrating Valtech_eCap to global Valtech systems and optimize internal processes.
Valtech is a global company focused on business transformation powered by digital innovation. Valtech is a maker company. They transform by doing and care deeply about improving the end-user experience.
Although technology is crucial in everything they do, they are a people company. They share their knowledge and learnings; they dare to speak up and take risks. Valtech care about one another, their clients, and the world.
Valtech operate in the context of new world challenges and engage with their customers all over the world to discover new opportunities, to design & build digital-driven solutions and to run & continuously optimize outcomes.
Valtech have a network of more than 3,500 makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 51 offices in 18 countries: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Mexico, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and the United States.
As a Senior Financial Controller, you will become part of the financial team, with direct reference to Finance Director, Mirella Panduro. Hereto, you will get day-to-day assistance from two project Coordinators within the team. In this role, you will be responsible for high quality of financial analysis, hereto optimize internal processes, and ensure them running smoothly and efficiently. Moreover, you will be accounting correctively to Danish accounting rules, and be responsible of integrating Valtech_eCap finance to global Valtech systems.
You will fill your days with:
- Financial analysis
- Responsible for understanding Valtech Global financial systems
- Responsible for developing system related processes
- Compliance in recording to DK finance rules and IFRS
Who we think you are
The ideal candidate comes with a relevant economically related degree, hereunder Cand.merc., ASC, AEF, AUD or similar. You have a minimum of four years’ experience from a similar role, thus have an auditor background. As a person, you work independently and is not afraid to take on challenges and a great workload. You are skilled in financial analysis and possess in-depth knowledge of RFIS and DK accounting rules. Thus, you are at ease with the analysis of client contracts, translation into revenue recognition and the necessary, constructive dialogue with client teams. Additionally, it is essential that you can prove tech-savviness in relation to the financial systems.
In this role, it is essential that you work highly structured, detail-oriented and can prove a great overview. It is a plus, but not a requirement that you have an understanding of the Consulting world, e.g., from working in or with a consultancy agency.
Qualities we think you have:
- Goal-oriented and persistent:You are stubborn enough to continue the fight, even when it gets tough
- Curios: You have the eager to learn new things every day and challenge your own beliefs
- Creative and openminded: You might see possibilities and opportunities that is not instantly clear to the eye
- Tech Savviness’: You have already a deep understanding of technical trends and systems
- Hands-on:You take action and carry out your thoughts in reality
- Empathic: Your empathy is sharp and trained to secure the stakeholder landscape. Your sympathy is both caring and professional and supports cross organizational collaboration on all levels and with all colleagues
- Team-player: When things are crazy busy you lean on your tools for structure, create headspace for yourself and ask your colleagues for support and help.