Senior Experience Designer (UX)
Senior Experience Designer (UX) for NoA Ignite
On behalf of NoA Ignite we are currently looking for a highly engaged Senior Experience Designer (UX) who has a strong passion for creating digital concepts and solving complex UX issues.
About NoA Ignite
Noa Ignite formerly known as Hello Great Works is part of The North Alliance (NoA) network. NoA Ignite is one of the largest and most renowned strategic houses in Denmark. With 1200 people within their network, they hold the ability to achieve great accomplishments and work across agencies to ensure the best possible solutions for their clients.
NoA Ignite is a strategic design company that works in the intersection between human conditions, technological possibilities and business opportunities, and they create empowering digital products and services that solves problems that positively impact people’s everyday lives - and ultimately - clients’ businesses.
In a world where transformation is constant, businesses need to innovate to stay at the forefront and sustain different skills- and mindsets. NoA Ignite combines the best from design thinking, product development, business development and digital transformation. At NoA Ignite, you will meet different views and people – all equally passionate in designing great experiences and solutions.
As a Senior Experience Designer (UX) at NoA Ignite you will become a part of an ambitious UX and design team while working closely with producers and developers on client projects. You will be building outstanding apps and websites for a broad range of clients within areas such as health, logistics, retail, banking and travelling.
A core company value at NoA Ignite is that great work starts with a humble and curious approach to what is designed. Seeking knowledge and asking questions are fundamental aspects in truly understanding how to solve complex problems and improve products. NoA Ignite is now looking for a Senior Experience Designer who will always have the human insight at heart when putting new products into the world and who has in-depth understanding of the users for whom the company designs for.
As a Senior Experience Designer, it is important that you are confident in not just building great concepts and solving complex UX issues, but that you are also an individual who can gather a cross-functional team and securely lead and motivate your team-members toward the client's main goal.
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Independently manage your own UX deliverables throughout the project
- Design the research on your projects and decide which methodologies and activities fit the specific projects most optimally
- Conduct and analyze research that enables you to provide designs based on core insights about customers and their needs. Hereto conduct ongoing research on competitors and best practices across industries
- Develop convincing concepts that will engage and gather the entire team
- Facilitating workshops with confidence
- Sketch, wireframe and prototype in Figma or ProtoPie
- Decide testing methodology, hereto conduct user tests and interpret the results
- Ensure that the visual design and final product fit the experience you have planned and envisioned
- Present your work, either in Keynote or directly in your design file. Hereto, provide solid argumentation and reasoning and show the ability to advocate and defend UX design decisions
- Identify and support on business opportunities in collaboration with Client Management in creating and participating in project pitches and other business-related activities, pro-actively share opportunity/problem spaces to pursue
The ideal candidate comes with 5+ years of experience in solving complex UX problems, UX design principles and technique and preferably has experience from a similar role. On a personal level, you are passionate about developing digital concepts while combining it with an analytical approach. You hold strong conceptualization skills, and you have an ability to plan and design based on human insights. It is of great importance that you take ownership of the projects you are involved in and lead, as you will be working with the products in their entirety. You will get the opportunity to become deeply involved in the entire process of designing and building outstanding apps and websites. You will be working hands-on with the initial strategic planning, conceptualisation and digital product design.
To succeed in this job, it is important that you are a strong team player who have the ability to work closely with visual designers, developers and clients and have the confidence and interpersonal competencies to communicate your ideas clearly to a targeted audience. Moreover, you have a positive, can-do attitude and a humble yet critical approach to your work, which enables you to focus on effective problems-solving and look beyond subjective viewpoints. You are a strong communicator, and you know how to present and convey a message in an appropriate manner, serving your clients’ needs. You operate independently and are not afraid to express your professional opinion about digital products and services. You show great empathy for your colleagues and come with great energy and drive which defines your overall, positive mindset and excellent communicative skills. Finally, you have a highly meticulous attitude, with unrelenting attention to details even under demanding time constraints. However, this does not compromise your overall goal-orientation and complete commitment to work quality and efficiency.
If you wish to know more about the position you can contact Ida Sganzerla on email: email@example.com