Senior Director/VP, Technology Solutions
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Senior Director/VP, Technology Solutions
To help position Anthill as a market leader, we are looking for an experienced Senior Director/VP, Technology Solutions who will become responsible for the commercial and operational success of Anthill Technologies, primarily through the sales and delivery of the digital content management platform Anthill Activator.
Anthill Agency is a modern marketing agency operating in the life science industry. Since the very beginning, the company believed in the potential of digital, and today digital transformation is the core of their business. Their mission is to support and challenge their partners in their digital transformation by designing and deploying scalable, sustainable solutions that close the gap between strategy and execution, ideas and implementation. This enables companies to ‘perform while transforming’ delivering on the business imperatives of today while preparing to meet the customers’ expectations of tomorrow.
Anthill works globally and regionally for some of the biggest pharma companies and brands worldwide including seven of the top 30 pharmaceutical products (based on revenue) and has experience in more than 30 therapeutic areas working at all stages of a product’s lifecycle. Anthill currently counts +85 employees (of which 50 in the Copenhagen headquarters) of +20 different nationalities and the daily working language is English.
Entering the position as Senior Director/VP, Technology Solutions, you will play a key role in contributing to Anthill’s position as a frontrunner and market leader by establishing and developing strong commercial and industry partnerships. This by leading the commercial strategy for bringing Anthill Technology’s products and solutions to market as well as engaging with new clients whilst ensuring retention and expansion of existing clients. Hence with a holistic approach and a strong tech understanding, the position is an interesting opportunity to enter a business enabling role and unite your commercial and tech flair on both the tactical and operational level.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Product Marketing including planning awareness generating activities and marketing and sales materials
- Engagement Sales including lead maturing, negotiation and contract closing
- Account Management including deployment and ongoing business, creating best practice sharing culture as well as knowledge base accessible for all clients and internal stakeholders
- Building & managing partnerships with clients such as Veeva, IQvia and Indegene
- Customer Satisfaction
Financial & legal:
- Responsibility for the overall financial model around Activator
- Product Pricing
- P&L responsibility
- Defining of KPI and constant monitoring
- MSA/Contract management, invoicing and governance insurance
- Transparency internal and external
- Process to prioritize and deprioritize based on market requests
- Resource planning for Activator development in line with Roadmap (avoid delays of promised releases)
- Quality management
Activator internal Setup:
- Managing the different Anthill stakeholders in order to guarantee aligned collaboration (Activator development, Activator internal and external usage, Hub usage)
- Guarantee maximum internal use including tech, creative, hubs, freelance, etc.
- Regular updates and statistics such as content created by the clients within Activator
- Creation of internal and external processes around activator
- Ensure resource allocation on current and future engagements
- Service quality
- Create the external user agencies ecosystem services including training, certification, support, etc.
Future General Management:
- Actions in case of deviations
- Organizational set-up and recruiting
- Product development
The position is located at Anthill’s headquarters in Copenhagen where you will be part of an international team with an informal culture where both commitment and professionalism are highly valued.
The ideal candidate holds a master’s degree or MBA in business administration or similar and has 10+ years of experience, including experience from the pharmaceutical industry. To succeed in the position, you thrive working in a fast-growing and decentralized environment and hold a strong combination of tech understanding, commercial expertise and people skills. Thereto, you have proven experience in sales and marketing and have in previous positions independently managed relationships with key clients. With commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset, you know how to work with performance-based dynamics in order to deliver on targets and possess solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes. Moreover, you have experience as a Budget or Product Owner for SaaS/PaaS solutions, have experience directing the development of software solutions at a strategic level and are familiar with the tech landscape in pharma as well as the roll-out of enterprise solutions. Hence, you understand the challenges inherent to multichannel communications, digital asset management and content production in a regulated environment and are eager to develop a platform that can help solve these issues.
Personally, you are a problem solver who see opportunities instead of limitations and you hold the ability to comprehend commercial and technological topics and specialized information. Your work is always executed accurately and thoroughly and despite challenges or pressure, you manage to deal with shifting priorities and issues inherent to a fast-growing international organization. As you will join a global team, you are openminded and accommodating and meet your surroundings with an optimistic and curious mindset. With excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, you are a strong communicator and it is a prerequisite that you have demonstrated skills in both written and oral presentations in English and possess strong negotiation skills.
The perfect match for Anthill has an eye for what it takes to ensure commercial and operational success and is capable of managing multiple projects at the same time. If you moreover possess a proactive mindset, thrives in challenging the status quo and are passionate to invest your capabilities in making a difference for Anthill, you are an ideal fit for this position.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Klaus Markholt-Hansen on email: firstname.lastname@example.org