Senior Digital Project Manager
Senior Digital Project Manager for NoA Ignite
On behalf of NoA Ignite we are currently looking for an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager who is skilled at both taking charge of and leading digital projects. We are looking for a sharp, structured and outgoing person who is good at communicating with both customers and colleagues.
About NoA Ignite
Noa Ignite formerly known as Hello Great Works is part of The North Alliance (NoA) network. NoA is one of the largest and most renowned strategic houses in Denmark. With 1200 people within their network, they hold the ability to achieve great accomplishments and work across agencies to ensure the best possible solutions for their clients.
NoA Ignite is a strategic design company that works in the intersection between human conditions, technological possibilities and business opportunities, and they create empowering digital products and services that solves problems that positively impact people’s everyday lives - and ultimately - clients’ businesses.
NoA Ignite's strong team has a common mission to create industry-leading solutions and best-in-class digital products & services. They have an informal work culture with high ceilings, while professionalism is paramount. NoA Ignite is a place where good ideas and solutions get wind in their sails and they are a company in constant development. Therefore, they are now looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager who, together with their existing team of digital project managers, will manage, lead and develop projects for their clients.
As a Senior Digital Project Manager at NoA Ignite you will lead the entire life cycle of building outstanding digital products and services for a big variety of clients within areas such as health, logistics, retail, banking and travelling. From taking a brief, defining the scope and creating the project design, to steering each step of the project incl. research, analysis, concept design, backlog creation, detail design, development and launch. You’ll be responsible for protecting and owning the production process, incl. creating and maintaining project backlogs, process plans and alike to ensure the right focus, alignment and progress. You’ll steer all parts of a project, from product development to delivering according to budget. You’ll know how to make your project team collaborate and thrive. You’ll know how to keep clients happy, calm and confident. You are a doer and a fixer, who knows how to remove roadblocks. And you have the ability to always be proactive and a few steps ahead.
Further concrete responsibilities will include:
• Facilitating initiatives to set direction, creating and maintaining backlogs, process plans and alike.
• Managing the day-to-day project development including team briefing and management, as well as facilitation of sprint ceremonies.
• Owning and steering the given project economy throughout the project.
• Managing the team in terms of ensuring alignment between cross functional teams, collaboration, expectations, roles and motivation.
• Ensuring continuous alignment with our clients so they feel informed and secure.
• Removing roadblocks for the project to move forward at the right pace and with right focus, based on scope and budget.
• Contributing throughout the creative process and represent the client in the team when the client is not present.
• Identifying and support on business opportunities in collaboration with Client Management in creating and participating in project pitches and other business-related activities, pro-actively share opportunity/problem spaces to pursue. Scope and produce offers on briefs, in collaboration with the team and Client Director.
You are expected to have at least 5 years of experience within project management and leading crossfunctional teams. Furthermore, you’re a strong team player with the ability to work closely with visual designers, UX’ers, developers and clients to build great solutions. You know how to bring out the best in people, to have everyone’s talents brought into play, whilst in a joint direction. You have a great can-do attitude and a lack of ego. It’s about how NoA Ignite solve problems the best way for their clients – not about subjective opinions. The right candidate understands the nature and broadness of creative processes, technical development, and business. You possess the ability to navigate in complex problems and projects, identifying possible obstacles and risks - and plan how to mitigate.
You have experience with using different variations of project- and process methodology within agile development. Moreover, you know how to organize your work systems such as Jira. You are a skilled communicator, both written and oral, and you keep your team, clients and co-workers informed about the direction of projects and processes. You master slides – Keynote is a key tool, and you will be an active part of creating proposals and presentations. Lastly, you are oriented towards and happy with numbers – both in planning, following up, budgeting and use of time.
If you have any questions or want to know more about the position feel free to contact Ida Sganzerla at email@example.com