Senior Consultant, SEO & Content Engineering
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+46 708 765 907
Senior Consultant, SEO & Content Engineering for GroupM
On behalf of GroupM, we are currently seeking a passionate and driven Senior Consultant, SEO & Content Engineering with strong technical SEO expertise, who will deliver composable content solutions for some of the largest and most pioneering brands in the Nordics and the world.
GroupM is one of the Nordics’ largest agency groups which consists of the multi award winning agencies Wavemaker, MediaCom, Mindshare and Acceleration. They have about 1 000 of the brightest people in the industry working across seven cities in the Nordics and are a part of WPP with 130 000 employees in 112 countries.
GroupM creates, integrates and scales technology-enabled services with premium partners, including Google, Facebook, Amazon, Contentsquare and more. Their approach earns them award-winning work and helps their clients’ businesses grow. Having three of the top five global media agencies and $63 billion in annual media spend, they provide access and scale everywhere their clients do business. Together they are on the frontline in shaping a new era of media strategy and innovation.
At GroupM, you get the opportunity to work with many of Sweden's and the world's most ambitious brands, together with a team that is passionate about digital marketing and content. You will sit in central premises on Birger Jarlsgatan with inspiring colleagues from different backgrounds, who together drive digital marketing to the next level through innovation, market-leading technologies and solid work. Furthermore, there are great opportunities for personal development and career development within GroupM Sweden, as well as within their global network.
In the position as Senior Consultant you will be a part of redefining the SEO & Content Engineering landscape in the Nordics by moving beyond traditional approaches and deploying large scale composable content efforts to deliver impact for our enterprise clients. Through such pioneering approaches, we are proud to be shaping the industry and positioning GroupM as the place to be for those who are looking for an exciting career within SEO & Content Engineering.
More specifically your key responsibilities will include:
- Setting SEO & composable content strategy for your clients with emphasis on identifying and delivering ROI with your solutions
- Support the ongoing development and automation of our offering
- Deliver content & SEO analyses, activity planning and implementation with demonstrable results for your clients
- Maintaining GroupM ́s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long lasting client relationships and exploring strategically relevant opportunities
- Working to expand the project base revenue to a retainer base revenue and bring on new business opportunities
Furthermore, you will report to Victor Nilsson who is Head of SEO & Content Engineering, and work alongside the team Heads and Client Leads delivering strategic recommendations designed to grow our clients’ businesses. In this position, you will have the opportunity to gain a steep development curve, where your area of responsibility has the potential to expand to include Team Lead responsibility, and Product Ownership.
We are looking for someone that is passionate and experienced in delivering SEO strategies yielding positive results for a range of clients, including consumer brands, B2B and eCommerce businesses. Additionally, you hold strong communicative and social skills and are comfortable speaking in front of others. You have the ability to use leading SEO tools effectively and provide insights, including rank trackers, site crawl and technical analytics tools. Pre-empting problems and being proactive in producing solutions are also essential components of your way of working.
Specifically, the following qualities are required:
- Excellent technical SEO skills and strategic thinking, with emphasis on identifying and delivering ROI
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Data segmentation and analysis skills
- Devotion to learning, development and innovation
- Demonstrable experience in HTML/JS/CSS
- Python coding skills are advantageous
If you want to know more about the job you are more than welcome to contact Gabriella Svärdh at +46 708 765 907 or email: Gabriella@marchermarkholt.com