Segment Marketing Manager
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Segment Marketing Manager
On behalf of ISS, we are looking for analytical and strategic Segment Marketing Managers, who will be responsible for developing and driving business-focused specific marketing strategies and plans to support the overarching segment strategies.
As a leading workplace experience and facility management company, ISS provides placemaking solutions, including cleaning, food, technical and other workplace services, that contribute to the better business performance of many of the world’s top companies. They work closely with their clients and partners to minimise the impact on the environment, to protect and maintain property and most important to drive the engagement and well-being of people.
Through a unique combination of data, insight and service excellence, ISS provides intelligent and high-value solutions to offices, factories, airports, hospitals and other locations across the globe. Driven by their purpose “Connecting people and places to make the world work better”, the company strives for making the world work better starting with their belief in creating a fair and inclusive society. They take care of as well as provide opportunity for people helping them to develop themselves and be the best they can be – and they do this because they know their people can and do make a difference.
ISS is looking to grow their team and provide a new colleague with ample opportunity for personal and professional development, and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.
ISS is increasing their industry segment focus and business areas, so the position will be focusing on either Banking & Professional Services, Tech, Pharma/Healthcare and/or Manufacturing. Regardless of which segment, you will be working with, you will enable the business segment and the marketing goals by developing the specific marketing strategies and plans to support the overarching segment strategies.
You will work in close collaboration with the business industry segment owner, key account managers, the Brand, Marketing & Customer Success organization worldwide to drive segment marketing and business goals. This includes developing an expertise for the market by deeply understanding customers, competitive landscape and technologies through research, analytics, and sales collaboration, target customers, market penetration and market acceptance or anticipation.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Develop and drive the execution of the segment marketing strategies and plan, including heat-map, targets, and KPIs
- Contribute to develop value positions, define and optimize the segment customer journeys – from sales prospects and lead generation (attract) through conversion (convert) to become active users of ISS’ products and services (retain – keep satisfied, grow)
- Identify segment trends and best practices and provide actionable segment recommendations, including identifying and suggesting new approaches, getting input to the marketing segment plan, brand positioning, optimized customer journey, etc.
- Identify and assess relevant prospects, market and business potential
- Support bid/tender processes with specific segment and customer insights in close collaboration with the segment owner and bid management
- Define, coordinate and drive direct marketing and lead generation to accelerate prospects within segment across multiple channels, web-based communications and opportunity creation – including campaigns, white papers, webinars, company profiles, corporate-sponsored activities, segment/customer conferences, and other ad-hoc activities as segment contact
- Collect and draw on segment experiences and performance (experience building) to understand specific segment need and to improve the segment customer journey and increase the segment/customer satisfaction
- Ensure that marketing plans can be utilized and adapted across functions and locally
- Advise marketing and business functions as the knowledge owner for segment data
- Define KPIs, track progress and report on segment performance, customer satisfaction, channel and offer performance – basis for adjustments, review of progress and results and decision making
The position is located at ISS’ headquarters in Greater Copenhagen and offers a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterised by high pace and drive.
You come with a wide and deep segment knowledge within Banking & Professional Services, Tech, Manufacturing and/or Pharma/Healthcare, are proficient in segment and marketing research and possess excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen.
Preferably, you hold a degree in marketing and/or business, and you have several years of experience from working across a matrix and worldwide set-up and come with proven experience in developing business-oriented segment and market insights and marketing plans. Further, you have experience in relevant systems as well as in managing marketing campaigns and execution of activities. A background in direct marketing and lead generation across multiple channels, including web-based communications including B2B lead generation and opportunity creation is essential and a success criterion, along with being fluent in spoken and written English.
You have a strategic, analytical and commercial mindset, yet are innovative and forthcoming. You possess strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills and thrives in close collaboration across teams, colleagues and borders. Understanding market trends, financial data and voice of customer are something you are passionate about and have a talent for, and you are able to influence, negotiate, collaborate and present at all levels inside and outside a global organization, excellent written and oral communication, influencing, negotiation and collaboration skills.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Sandra Wahl on email: firstname.lastname@example.org