Search Marketing Manager
Search Marketing Manager til Momondo
On behalf of Momondo, we are currently looking for a world-class Search Marketing Manager to grow some of the strongest and most exciting travel brands in the world: KAYAK, Momondo, Cheapflights, Checkfelix, mundi and SWOODOO. All this, by joining one of the most advanced and dynamic online marketing teams in the world.
Momondo is a free and inspirational global travel search site comparing cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open-minded and tolerant.
We offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colorful travel universe that inspires people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places, cultures and ways of living. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Momondo serves travelers in more than 30 international markets. Momondo is managed by KAYAK.
We’re all passionate about our work, and we all take great pride in opening the world together with our fellow travelers. As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel metasearch brands including Swoodoo, Checkfelix, Momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s’ strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services.
Working as a Search Marketing Manager, your core focus will be on growing our SEM accounts in the Nordic region - one of the highest focus areas for the company. You will be part of a very advanced SEM setup and will be working with the biggest budget in the industry. All tools (reporting, campaigns building/optimization and bidding) are being developed in-house. You will play a vital role in developing these tools and through this development define our future SEM setup. It will give you the
opportunity to collaborate and learn from a wide range of talented teams across marketing,
analytics and engineering, enabling you to take your career to the next level. This is a position with a lot of growth potential, that's why we value your ambition and mindset over extensive experience. Overall, you will be involved with one of the most crucial channels to ensure that we meet our ambitious targets. You love to work with numbers, have an eye for details and will always be on the look for new ways to grow our accounts, challenge status-quo and help define our global strategy.
The position reports to the Director, EMEA PPC EMEA and will be part of the Performance Marketing team. You will be able to work out of either the Copenhagen or Berlin office.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Helping to manage some of the largest PPC accounts globally, both in terms of account and budget sizes
- Supporting all aspects of our SEM setup across the Nordics, and continuously work on identifying new ways of growing our presence on Google and Bing
- Executing tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to develop and optimize the campaigns
- Launching new accounts and campaigns based on the company’s roadmap.
- Proactively identifying fact-based trends and opportunities within the campaigns to drive business objectives
- Maintaining clear communication with team members and share optimization insights
- Keeping up with the latest Search Marketing trends and platform features
- Working with cross-functional account teams including engineering, localization, marketing analytics to optimize campaign performance
- Being a vital part of defining best practices, processes and developing our suite of in-house marketing tools
- Adding value as part of a global team of online marketing managers
The ideal candidate comes with a relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent and has 2+ years of experience with managing performance-based search engine marketing campaigns. You have an analytical mindset in regard to analysis and reporting, and you are skilled working in Microsoft Excel. Furthermore, you have experience in optimizing towards CTR, CPC, CPA or ROAS goals and understands how these metrics affect each other. You have great drive, are result oriented and a team player. Hence, you possess great Ad Copy creation and optimization skills. Being fluent in English and Danish or Swedish is a requirement to succeed in this role.
If you want to know more about the job you can contact David Breuer on email: email@example.com or phone: +45 2566 7651