Global Growth Marketing and Campaign Manager
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Global Growth Marketing and Campaign Manager for Keepit
On behalf of Keepit, we are looking for an ambitious Global Growth Marketing and Campaign Manager with a commercial mindset and great analytical skills. You will be trusted to translate insights into business strategy and increase Keepits impact globally.
Keepit helps companies around the world protect and manage their cloud-based data. They are a fast- growing software scale-up company with 25 years of experience in data protection. Their team is academically and culturally diverse – more than thirty different nationalities are working together across four regions worldwide to promote trust and security in a world transforming towards new levels of digitalization. Keepit is positioned as the category leader in the back-up-as-a-Service market and covers a broad client base of major corporations and institutions across sectors and industries.
Keepit is set on using momentum to bring their SaaS backup products to a global audience. They understand that their future growth as a company relies profoundly on their ability to build and promote a trusted brand.
Keepit is a people-centric company that thrives on putting the customer first by supporting and developing the potential of their customers’ businesses and Keepit’s employees. Keepit is also an equal opportunity employer and recognizes how being a diverse workplace strengthens their products, costumer relationships, and work culture. You will be surround by highly talented colleagues, who go all-in for the team and enjoy a respectful & trustful as well as positive work environment. At Keepit, you will become a Keeper, which means joining a passionate and ambitious family, where entrepreneurial thinking is embraced in a caring environment.
As a Global Growth Marketing and Campaign Manager at Keepit, you will be working in collaboration with the wider Marketing team, to define the digital demand generation plan to set and influence goals, create strategic umbrella campaigns, and define product-level tactical plays. This entails owning all paid and organic digital marketing at Keepit and coordinating and ensuring that key online channels (website, paid search, content syndication, online advertising, paid social) are integrated and optimized to deliver a high performing inbound engine.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and executing impactful annual and quarterly performance marketing plans that influence revenue metrics across the funnel with a focus on ToFu and MoFu activities.
- Increasing the quality of the traffic to Keepit’s website
- Optimizing ROAS and CAC, allocating budgets and monitoring spend.
- Identifying opportunities for sustainable growth and scaling new and existing performance marketing channels.
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, and optimization for key traffic KPIs
- Developing effective always-on lead nurture programs that move leads to MQL status
- Managing relationships with key international agencies and tracking spend and metrics
- Working with the operations team to manage and review campaign performance metrics with key stakeholders, including leads, MQLs, SQLs, SALs and ROI by campaign, channel, and source
- Monitoring market trends, conducting regular research to understand our audience and stay ahead of the curve. Testing and recommendation of new channels, campaigns, creatives and landing pages.
- Leading, managing and developing the global Demand Generation team to ensure they meet their MQL targets and ultimately over-achieve their objectives of qualified leads.
As the Global Growth Marketing and Campaign Manager, you will be working from Keepits Copenhagen Office located on the 7th floor of Parken, the national stadium of Denmark, with a beautiful view of the park and the sea.
In order to fully succeed in this role, you hold 3 to 5+ years of experience within Digital Marketing with full responsibility for campaign strategy, planning, execution, optimization and delivering MQLs and pipeline.
Specifically, the ideal candidate has:
- Extensive Marketing experience in SaaS, Cloud or IT Security enterprise software.
- A proven track record of managing media budgets.
- A profound understanding of performance marketing, all popular ad networks, campaign & program types as well as data-driven campaign optimization & A/B testing capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to synthesize data and consumer insights into successful performance marketing strategies.
- Extensive experience with industry-standard tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, SalesForce and Hubspot.
- Deep knowledge about tracking capabilities and reporting skills that allow you to create detailed campaign dashboards.
- Experience delivering effective awareness and demand generation marketing campaigns and programs that are integrated and multi-channel and that deliver measurable and repeatable results
- Experience in managing performance budgets and ensuring that budgets are spent efficiently across channels and markets
Given Keepits passion and winning spirit, alongside emphasis on diversity, collaboration, and trust, we are seeking a team member who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and can uphold the organizational values and provide fair and fun working environments for all stakeholders involved. The ideal candidate is therefore a self-starter, has a scale-up mentality, and a true digital mindset.