Ecommerce Solution Architect
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Ecommerce Solution Architect
Are you a starter? Do you want to help change the digital world and create solutions with the latest technologies? Do you thrive with the responsibility of (re)creating business models in large companies? Do you understand how a company can evolve with the best approach and how technology affects users? On behalf of Novicell we are lookinng for an Ecommerce Solution Architect who can help challenge the digital world of today and tomorrow.
At Novicell, they are nimble and diligent. That means they treat each other and our environment well, without compromising on delivering high quality to tehir customers. They have replaced long employee handbooks and rules with dialogue and responsibility, and wthey want work to be fun! That's probably the attitude that shines through most when you walk through their doors. Otherwise, there's no point in spending so many waking hours together, is there?
Therefore they offer:
- An unpretentious organisation with great personal freedom
- A creative and inspiring environment with the opportunity to shape the company's development
- A strong social culture with many activities and events
- Free tickets to ARoS and MOMU
- More discounts of up to 40% at Salling, Pilgrim, DESIGNA, Hotel Vejlefjord, Flügger, Gyoto.dk and much more
- Free massage, free gym membership, free shirt cleaning, trips to our other offices around the world and more
- A lot of social events: annual Novicell Camp with all offices, Christmas and Easter parties, summer party, Friday bar, Smukfest event etc.
- Various clubs to be part of, e.g badminton, paddle, cinema, Novi(ale) club
- Our a purely practical level, we offer a standard 5 weeks holiday and 5% employee paid pension
- The industry's kindest and most diligent colleagues
We are very aware that we also have a life "outside work". You don't get extra points for being the last man/woman in the office every day. Rather, we encourage you to pack up at 4pm and do something other than work - at home or with good colleagues.
As a Solution Architect, we imagine that you will focus on:
- Advise, calculate and define framework architecture and solution proposals on major ecommerce projects.
- Planning PoCs, data mappings or framework architecture to assess new technical options and deployments.
- Qualification of specification frameworks at project start in collaboration with relevant delivery teams and consultants.
- Design, maintenance and enrichment of Novicell's methodology apparatus and technology model. Including standards for ecommerce architecture across relevant platforms/customer types.
- You are adaptable and good at capturing customer ideas, challenging them and showing the results upfront.
- You have several years of experience in defining and/or delivering major ecommerce solutions with a focus on architecture, platform selection and integrations - preferably from an agency or consultancy.
- Ability to communicate options, advantages, and disadvantages of various technical solutions.
- You have an outgoing and approachable personality who enjoys mentoring and sharing your knowledge and insights with colleagues.
- And while you're good at working on your own, you're also a team player. Our work is based on collaboration between highly competent people from all parts of Novicell and our customers' businesses. We believe that in order to build the best e-commerce and marketing automation solutions, we need to be able to leverage all the expertise in our organization.