E-commerce Product Owner
E-commerce Product Owner for LIEWOOD
On behalf of LIEWOOD, we are currently seeking a creative, digital, and technical-savvy E-commerce Product Owner who will create stickiness by establishing a data driven approach to site performance, site optimization and development projects.
LIEWOOD is an international kids' lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset - from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood, and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth - founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid's lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics, and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.
In the role as E-commerce Product Owner, you will play an integral role in connecting business needs and IT into digital solutions that gives our customers a superb customer experience. You will work in the LIEWOOD’s ecommerce team where you will part of the ecommerce development team who enables us to reach our targets.
Through your understanding of the commercial business needs, you will help to build, and maintain the product backlog. In this way, you will provide clear solution descriptions and outline product features for the developers to execute them and the team to operate them. To create gluiness and establish a data driven approach, you will track and report site performance and identify areas of improvement, alongside lead development projects from idea to implementation. You will lead the many development projects, keep the team updated on site performance and ensure quality in all deliveries.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and own the digital product development backlog, user stories and features roadmap
- Prioritize features to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value aligned with the commercial strategy
- Bundle requirements and features into larger consistent deliverables
- Act as an ambassador for the Product internally and externally, and as the primary contact for queries related to the product
- Collaborate and act as servant product leader in cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal being the success of the product
- Engage with and communicate to stakeholders across the organization when necessary
- Articulate the tactical objectives for the LIEWOOD universe
- Build a Product roadmap based on customer insights, data, knowledge of technological possibilities and business needs
- Identify and prepare training initiatives for the ecommerce team to better operate the product features
- As the Ecommerce Product Owner, you will join LIEWOOD’s global B2C e-commerce platform, work in an international setting with the large platforms in Europe.
To succeed in the role, the ideal candidate holds 2+ years of relevant business and/or IT experience, preferably working in a role as Product Owner / Site Specialist within the digital E-commerce area. You hold a relevant degree in engineering, IT, business, or a related field. You possess very strong process understanding and technology understanding, alongside a fundamental comprehension of best praxis within E-commerce, business, and IT architecture as well as related system and process dependencies. Moreover, you have demonstrated knowledge of user experience (UX) and an ingrained understanding of what good experiences feel like.
Further, you hold international experience and excellent English proficiencies, both in verbal and written terms. You have strong collaboration and communication skills, being able to cooperate and uphold relations across cultures and mindsets. Thus, you are a team player who thrives in a social setting. You can keep attention to detail with the ability to execute from the beginning to end within tight deadline without sacrifice in quality or user experience. As a person, you hold a positive and opportunistic mindset, being solution- and result-orientated yet upholding a proactive inner drive and eagerness to learn. In this sense, you seek to have a steep learning curve and gain further knowledge in new areas of work.
If you want to know more about the job you can contact Ida Sganzerla on email: firstname.lastname@example.org