If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 9310 3010
E-commerce Manager til GUBI
On behalf of GUBI, we are looking for an E-Commerce Manager who will be responsible for digital strategy, continual development of GUBI.com, and managing the daily website and e-com operations relating to the North American market. You will be based in America and become part of an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces, and a team that is powered by ambition, passion for design, and strong business acumen.
GUBI is a design house renowned for designing, developing, and marketing a daring and elegant collection of furniture, lighting, and interior objects that resonates across the globe. Its signature pieces evoke emotion and tell meaningful stories that make them both timeless and enduring. GUBI brings forgotten icons of the past together with tomorrow’s classics. The result is a visionary collection that spans almost 100 years of history and is sold all over the world. GUBI has a strong global brand position with a head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and they are now looking for an e-commerce manager to take the GUBI brand and products online in North America.
As an E-Commerce Manager, you will lead the GUBI.com customer experience, growth and KPI performance across all devices and channels in the American market. Thus, you will gain both the operational and commercial responsibility for GUBI’s e-commerce activities and platforms in relation to the American market.
In close collaboration with the E-commerce Manager in Denmark, you will continuously challenge the status quo and chase the most appropriate and innovative e-commerce opportunities and solutions on a range of topics from go-to-market planning and online merchandising to market tendencies and megatrends. The key to success will be your commercial acumen, entrepreneurial mindset, and profound understanding of e-commerce. The e-commerce team in Copenhagen will assist with technical know-how and strategy and you will thus be focusing on the creative and commercial day-to-day development and execution. You will refer to the E-Commerce Manager in Denmark.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for weekly and monthly sales reports, additional web reports as needed, sharing key insights and recommendations which support business needs, and driving performance across the website.
- Managing the process of site enhancements and integrations in partnership with development agencies and third-party providers.
- Managing product management related to GUBI.com
- Confirming, diagnosing, and resolving technical issues with the website and supporting tools.
- Planning and executing campaigns and promotions with the marketing team as well as identifying products for promotion and marketing assets.
- Responsibility for strategy and execution of digital marketing plan.
- Collaboration with external agencies to execute customer acquisition and retention programs across Paid Search, Paid Social, Prospecting, Retargeting, and future Affiliate and SEO partnerships - in corporation with the Marketing team.
- Overseeing, managing, and maintaining order handling systems and inventory management.
The ideal candidate has a relevant educational background and documented results within the field of e-commerce and marketing. You have at least 3 years of professional working experience, ideally acquired within an international e-commerce player in B2C. You are endowed with a real sense of commerce and asserted product sensitivity and a "customer perspective" that allows you to maximize the performance of your activity while developing the desirability of both brand and products online. Preferably, you have previous experience working in a dynamic international environment, and with premium lifestyle brands or agencies.
It is a newly formed position and as a person, you need to be ambitious, self-driven, and able to initiate and execute activities independently. You have a creative mindset and are a strategic and innovative thinker. You demonstrate a high level of independence and have an entrepreneurial outlook. You are open-minded, dynamic, and a team player. Also, you are able to respond with flexibility and a positive mindset to changes in assignments and workloads. You are passionate when it comes to design and luxury lifestyle brands. Finally, it is fundamental for the role, that you are willing to relocate and work abroad for at least 1 year.