Digital Solution Lead
Digital Solution Lead
On behalf of PostNord Digital, we are currently looking for a Digital Solution Lead with a strong sense of digital and excellent business understanding to drive and transform the company’s website, transforming it into a digitally sublime, excellent and user-friendly platform.
About PostNord Digital
PostNord is the leading supplier of communications- and logistic solution to, from and within the North. PostNord ensures post service both for privates and corporations in Sweden and Denmark, and the company is active in all Nordic countries as logistics and goods distributor.
The newly formed PostNord Digital is the strategic digital programme in PostNord Denmark. We aim to deliver a second-to-none digital experience for all the customers of PostNord Denmark – both consumers and businesses. We are setting the course for a more digital and much more accessible future!
As the new Digital Solution Lead for PostNord Digital, you will secure the alignment between strategy and execution of requirements from stakeholders and partners to ensure delivery of the best user experience for both consumers and business, mainly focusing on PostNord.dk.
In the newly formed digital team, PostNord works across the Danish organization to develop and implement digital solutions, whereas collaborations are important. Our primary focus is to process excellence by systemating the ongoing prioritization of improvement activities based on the business potentials.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing PostNord.dk as a best-in-class platform – both in terms of securing user flows, relevant content and ensuring a sustainable and profitable business in the long run.
- Collaboration with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of the website
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to analyze the needs and align website roadmap to strategic goals.
- Possessing a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Accountability for the website delivering and communicating the website needs with business partners
- Developing specifications for the product features so they are understood by the development teams
- Working closely with external partners and secure deliveries
- Solving website problems and see possibilities, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments
- Researching and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Developing SEO strategy and secure implementation
- Working within Google analytics, search console, dashboard e.g.
Your work will be varied with some expected peaks that will balance out over time. Some travel will be required. You will work out of PostNord’s office in Copenhagen.
The ideal candidate comes with a relevant master’s degree or similar, and has 3-5 years of experience from a similar position. You are experienced in working with agile methods, are innovative and business-oriented and have a deep understanding of digital solutions. Furthermore, you are used to work independently and are good at navigating different stakeholders. Hence, you are fluent in Danish and English both written and orally. You have professional experience in terms of business understanding, strong process execution skills and digital implementation experience.
You come with business acumen and great stakeholder management skills. You are experienced within digital transformations, has sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, a tech-savvy and a content specialist.
You thrive being busy, are good at maintaining focus and are not afraid of making decisions. You are a team player with a “can do” attitude, and thrive being in an innovative working environment while also being able to work in a structured fashion. You are analytical by nature and an efficient and effective trouble-shooter, who are able to map business processes and identify and document business requirements. You are motivating to the people around you, as well as you are a hard worker and you can set a clear direction.
If you want to know more about the job you can contact Ida Sganzerla on email: firstname.lastname@example.org