Digital Project Manager
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 2575 6242
Digital Project Manager
On behalf of Wellvita, we are looking for a self-driven and German-speaking Digital Project Manager who will play a key role in optimizing and executing the company’s digital marketing, commercial and content strategy on the German market.
Wellvita was founded more than 35 years ago in Esbjerg, Denmark, and has today more than 80 employees in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands and Germany. Moreover, the company has +100.000 customers and an annual turnover of approximately 175 million DKK.
Wellvita works with natural health products and was established with the ambition to help their customers to enhance quality of life through great food supplements - and this is still the essence of the company. Today, it is an innovative healthcare company with a strong focus on expanding and developing a competitive consumer healthcare product line and a loyal customer base through the e-commerce channel. With deep commercial emphasis, Wellvita strives to create the best possible customer experience and ensuring high loyalty and return on investment throughout the entire customer journey.
To expand the company’s presence on the German market and help grow their digital activities, they are now looking for a person with a keen interest in keeping the business abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry as well as a profile with excellent skills in the German language.
The position is a unique opportunity to set your personal mark and show your digital, commercial and creative flair. From Wellvita’s headquarters in Copenhagen you will get a vast amount of responsibility, as you will play a key role in content strategies and plans for Wellvita’s German market ensuring that content is consistent and compelling on the website. Thereto, in close collaboration with the E-commerce Manager and Performance Marketing Manager, you will be executing the overall e-commerce strategy and mediaplans on the German market.
With a deep understanding of the German ecommerce market and consumers, you will be responsible for identifying content creation opportunities and writing for Wellvita’s German market as e.g. content creation on the website, writing blog stories, input for newsletters, digital paid assets and offline materials. Thereto, you will deliver brand consistency across all brand work and brand touch points within the business’ German market, coordinate content for launches and provide clear and creative guidance. Moreover, you will play a key role in executing media plans on the German market, and in close collaboration with inhouse graphic designers and external partners, you will be part of creating visual digital marketing material and ensure final content deliveries are coordinated and executed to brand guidelines within the company’s digital content systems.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for developing and executing German content, strategy, campaign and communications plans
- Coordinate content for launches and ensure that final content deliveries are coordinated and executed
- Write engaging copy in the German language for digital and offline channels such as website, newsletters, print ads, videos, graphics and images
- Stay up to date with trends, tendencies and consumer needs in Germany within the industry and identify digital opportunities by e.g. searching social media and other channels based on templates from the Headquarter
- Assist in the update and development of creative guidelines to help the implementation of correct tone of voice across all written deliveries on the German market
- Work closely with the CMO, E-commerce Manager, Performance Marketing Manager and Category Brand Managers to create effective measures, sign off, feedback and de-brief processes as well as to write inspiring and engaging copy in German
- Working closely with graphic designers to deliver on online and offline marketing and communications material and media plans and make sure these are localised to the German market
- Responsibility for the regulation and clarification of product labels approval on the German market
As Digital Project Manager, you will report directly to Wellvita’s CMO.
To succeed in the role, it is essential that you are fluent in both German and English, verbally as well as written, aim for expressing your great ideas and creating catching content and are able to execute it on the company’s German website.
The ideal candidate holds a degree in Communication, Digital Marketing or similar, comes with minimum 2-3 years of experience from a similar position and has BtC experience. It is essential that you possess strong communication and digital skills, know the digital landscape and are able to work internally with teams as well as externally with e.g. agencies. Additionally, you have a high level of digital and social understanding, your craft is exceptional, and you are able to adapt your writing style to a range of formats from short social ads to longer formats and scripts. International experience is a great plus and an understanding, interest and experience in the German market is a must. Moreover, you hold great coordination and project management skills, have an interest in commerce and hold natural flair for executing e-commerce related content on websites.
On a personal plan, you are energetic and ambitious and strive working with a vast amount of responsibility on an independently level. Thereto, you have a strong track record in driving results, and even though you hold a commercial mindset and a strong eye for detail, you are still able to see the bigger picture. Moreover, you are both strategic and creative, and although you highly value structure, you are still running with 200 miles per hour when the pressure is high and the deadline tight. At last, you are eager to set your mark in an interesting company on an exciting growth journey.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Dorthe Jensen on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org