Digital Marketing Specialist with responsibility for the Brand Website and Search
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
20 20 37 36
Digital Marketing Specialist for Fritz Hansen with responsibility for the Brand Website and Search
Would you like to become part of an international organization and help elevate the digital experience of Fritz Hansen, a global design leader within furniture, lighting, and accessories, and a brand with high ambitions and large investments in optimizing the customer journey.
As the new Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be overall responsible for the new brand website, a pivotal point in the digital ecosystem at Fritz Hansen.
You will take full ownership of all content and ensure a website that is best-in-class, inspirational and that meets the high expectations of the residential and professional customers.
About Fritz Hansen
Founded in Denmark in 1872, Fritz Hansen is a global leader in furniture, lighting and accessory design and production. Driven by a passion for design, beauty and craftsmanship, the company embodies a modern, Nordic lifestyle and collaborates with visionary artists, designers, and architects from around the world. Collaborators have included Arne Jacobsen, Cecilie Manz, Hans J. Wegner, Piero Lissoni, and Poul Kjærholm, among others.
Today Fritz Hansen designs are sold in more than 85 countries through 2,000 points of sale, including flagship showrooms in Copenhagen, Seoul, New York, San Francisco, and Tokyo. The company employs 260 people worldwide and maintains its headquarters north of Copenhagen, serving design-passionate customers in professional and residential projects.
Fritz Hansen is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to further strengthen the residential and professional website in terms of UX based on clearly defined customer journeys.
In close collaboration with your manager and digital team, as well as remote colleagues across the globe, you will ensure that all campaigns and brand content is set up in a way that is aesthetic, aligned with the objective and converting based on set KPI´s.
We seek candidates with a natural talent and holistic approach to webdesign and digital campaigns, and the technical ability to execute them effectively.
Your key responsibilities include:
- WEBSITE: Content alignment and development for launches and tactical campaigns
- WEBSITE: Activating new content, i.e. articles for The Journal, new professional/ residential projects, additional designer portraits or new collaborations.
- Optimize and develop UX based on defined customer journeys for residential or professional visitors.
- SEO: Optimizing website content for search engines across strategic markets, ensuring that we improve organic rank and grow on all relevant metrics.
- SEM: Help develop and execute the Search Strategy, challenge the agency and maintain growth in paid activation metrics on search engines
- Overall responsible for reaching the ambitious growth KPI in terms of website traffic and engagement.
- Lead or assist various digital projects across different organizational channels
- Well organized, systematic, detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines
- Aesthetic eye and creative approach to content creation and activation
- High standards for your areas of responsibility
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High pace, calm mindset and a positive attitude
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
Fritz Hansen offers
- Being part of a global organization and well-known brand
- Beautiful office settings in Allerød
- An informal, social and inspiring work environment with professional and passionate colleagues
The role reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and is based at the Headquarters in Alleroed, north of Copenhagen.
If you would like to join an amazing team and help take the next step in an extraordinary design journey that has lasted for nearly 150 years, please send us your application and CV in English.