If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+46 72 3763 815
Digital Designer for Vaimo
On behalf of Vaimo, we are looking for a passionate and skilled Digital Designer looking to make an impression in the world of digital commerce. The position implies a key role in bringing best in class web- and frontend design into play to create outstanding digital experiences.
Vaimo is a full-service agency dedicated to helping their clients drive success in Digital Commerce. Vaimo’s legacy is as a world leading Magento Partner, and they are now an Adobe Platinum Partner operating globally with over 450 employees across 15+ offices in EMEA, APAC, South Africa and UAE. The client portfolio consists of exciting brands within multiple verticals.
Vaimo’s culture is characterized by an uncompromising focus on client satisfaction, and they do this by delivering great work and by having fun while doing it. Becoming a part of the Vaimo team represents an opportunity to work with their global client base and improve the digital commerce experiences for millions of people around the world. Vaimo offers a flexible working environment with a modern collaboration focused office in the center of Stockholm. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work and travel to some of Vaimo’s offices around the world.
As a Digital Designer at Vaimo, you will work on UX & UI design in the context of eCommerce and omni-channel. You will work close to clients and client teams in order to design experiences which both build digital brand experiences and drive high conversion rates. You will be part of a strong design team delivering exceptional work.
As part of the Consulting and UX team you will among other things be delivering
- UX insights and user data
- Customer Journeys
- UX audits
- Pre-studies / Project Discoveries
- Design Guides
- Full front-end design
You will also work closely with strategists and clients to translate insights and concepts into beautiful and effective designs. As part of a Client team you will collaborate with Project Managers, Developers, Business Analysts and other stakeholders and lead and own the design process in Vaimo’s ecommerce projects, independently or together with your peers.
We think that you are someone who gets excited about the opportunity of working in a global organization at the forefront of ecommerce. You are comfortable working in agile projects and can juggle excellent deliveries and rapidly changing client needs. You agree with our principles of designing unique and effective user interfaces by aligning visual design, user experience and technical implementation. You have a strategic approach to solving problems and understand how to turn client needs into a digital customer experience.
To succeed in this role we think that you:
- Are comfortable in how to design compelling digital experiences
- Have a true interest, previous experience or an in-depth understanding of eCommerce and have worked at an agency or online retailer for at least 5 years where you delivered great front-end- and UI design in previous positions as a Digital Designer, Web Designer, Front-end Designer or similar.
- Have a portfolio of your previous work which you are proud to show us.
- Like to collaborate and communicate with colleagues and clients within and outside your team.
- Enjoy sharing your skills and experience with colleagues and clients.
- Are open to work in an international environment and willing to travel abroad for onsite workshops with your clients when possible.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Frida Hamilton on email: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone: +46 72 3763 815.