Digital Creative Planner
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Digital Creative Planner
Digital Creative Planner for momondo/KAYAK
On behalf of momondo/KAYAK, we’re looking for a Digital Creative Planner to join their global Performance Marketing Team with the responsibility of leading and optimizing our digital creatives across Paid Social, Display and Video globally, for 7 brands across 4 regions and 40+ markets.
You will be joining a highly skilled and dedicated team of digital designers and marketing managers working across the biggest digital platforms and with creatives seen by millions of users every day.
momondo is a free and inspirational global travel search site comparing cheap flights, hotels, and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open-minded and tolerant.
We offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colorful travel universe that inspires people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places, cultures and ways of living. Headquartered in Copenhagen, momondo serves travelers in more than 30 international markets. momondo is managed by KAYAK, the world’s leading travel search engine.
We’re all passionate about our work, and we all take great pride in opening the world together with our fellow travelers. As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s’ strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services.
KAYAK is looking for a Digital Creative Planner to join their global Performance Marketing Team with the responsibility of leading and optimizing our digital creatives across Paid Social, Display and Video globally, for 7 brands (KAYAK, momondo, Swoodoo, checkfelix, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined) across 4 regions and 40+ markets.
Based in the Copenhagen office, you will be working closely with stakeholders in regional marketing, brand and design teams globally.
- Developing, leading, and planning creative concepts for a variety of brands, channels, and audiences
- Identifying new creative opportunities in the digital space, conceptualizing them strategically and creatively, and defining the best ways to implement them
- Playing a major role in setting the digital creative strategy for Performance Marketing in alignment with key stakeholders
- Obtaining in-depth knowledge about all ad formats across Display & Social & Video and being a key point of contact and sparring partner on creatives
- Overseeing the creative alignment for some of the main platforms and driving the day-to-day creative discussion with them
- Collaborating closely with the Design lead on planning creative work as well as sparring on ideas
- Presenting and defending projects to key stakeholders
- Managing and supporting project execution
- Identifying consumer insights from data points (social listening, reports, etc.)
- Continuously exploring ways to optimize the creatives we run on digital platforms
You are half creative and half planner. You have an eye for creativity, an understanding of insights that can challenge and push things forward and can share a holistic roadmap of what is needed from designers from A-Z which motivates and drives execution.
It is essential that you have extensive experience in creative strategy or planning from an agency or a global advertiser – seniority is less important, but we believe 4-5 years of experience is needed in order to succeed in the role. You have a proven track record of developing creative concepts and leading them from strategy to execution and implementation. Specifically, you’ve done it for some of the following platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads Display and Youtube. It’s a plus if you have worked with platforms such as Smartly.io before
You are structured and focused on important creative details while being able to see the bigger picture. This is important as you’ll be working with multiple brands and many stakeholders at the same time. Moreover, you are an excellent communicator and probably a somewhat extroverted person who thrives in an out-going role and is comfortable with presenting ideas and concepts to peers and managers.
You are reliable, a quick learner and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
But most importantly, you are a true team player – what we’re looking for is someone who contributes actively to the team, socially and professionally, and someone who shares KAYAK’s great ambitions.
Benefits and perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension plan contributions
- Health insurance
- Lunch catering five days per week
- An awesome office in the city center of Copenhagen
- Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, yoga, Thursday bars
- A phenomenal team of social and passionate professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Working from (almost) anywhere
Diversity and Inclusion at momondo / KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our partners. momondo/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you want to know more about the job you can contact Christine Stahl on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 26782990