Customer Success Manager
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Customer Success Manager at Anthill Agency
On behalf of Anthill, we are looking for a skilled and ambitious Customer Success Manager who will work in close collaboration with Anthill’s product, commercial and technical consulting services to assist Anthill’s customers in providing value to their businesses by leveraging the power of Anthill’s SaaS solutions.
About Anthill Agency
Anthill is a digital communications agency specialized in the healthcare industry and a global provider of integrated digital business communications and digital marketing solutions for global life science clients. The company has 20 years of experience in digital execution and the teams are comprised of individuals with a total of 18 nationalities who are experts in digital and communication strategy, connecting multichannel communications, patient engagement applications, rep sales tools, and conference activation.
From their offices in Denmark and Germany and with experience in more than 30 therapeutic areas and in working at all stages of a product’s lifecycle, Anthill serves worldwide customers such as Bayer, Beiersdorf, Leo Pharma, Grünenthal, Unilever, Biogen, Roche, and Novo Nordisk. They believe that relevant effective communication can be as valuable as the product itself, and their mission is to support and challenge their partners in their digital transformation by designing and deploying scalable, sustainable solutions that close the gap between strategy and execution, ideas and implementation, digital and technology.
During the years, Anthill has grown as a company and is fast-growing in volume, seniority of their customers and in product sophistication. They constantly develop their offering as a direct reflection of observed customer needs, they observe. At this moment, the company is on an interesting journey, continuously striving to enable companies to 'perform while transforming' delivering on the business imperatives of today while preparing to meet the customer expectations of tomorrow.
As Customer Success Manager you will provide guidance and direction to customers to increase the value, they get from Anthill’s SaaS products. In addition, you will in the position identify and promote the best practices for the management of SaaS product delivery and support, while ensuring that client issues and goals are delivered from Anthill’s Support and Product teams.
In this role, you will work with major pharmaceutical companies and engage a variety of stakeholders ranging from senior executives and directors to brand managers. You will support their digital transformation and provide guidance as it relates to the solutions of Anthill, and on industry-specific best practices around areas such as digital content authoring solutions, content asset management and modular content strategies.
You will report to the VP of Anthill Technologies and have a working relationship with the Commercial and Technical teams.
In this role, you will need to:
- Work independently or alongside the Commercial team to develop and sustain close relationships with client stakeholders for our SaaS products
- Maintain end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and overall delivery excellence
- Delivering customer satisfaction and overall excellence by identifying opportunities (or issues) and assisting with speedy resolutions
- Evaluate how customers manage their SaaS solutions investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Manage customer education on new and existing features to drive adoption of our solutions
- Improve the engagement model: identify customer needs, segment them, put in place action plans to drive them along the Customer Adoption Journey.
- Identify customer insights and potential cross-sell opportunities
To thrive in this position, you should have a strong flair for communication, eye for opportunities and be a true advocate for both the needs of our clients and potential of our solutions.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- A degree within business, digital or a similar area
- Consulting (delivery/implementation/training) or Customer Success Management
- Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus
- Veeva Promomats/Veeva CRM experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- A desire to work with technology and an aptitude to learn new technologies
- Self-starter who can own the ongoing success of accounts
- Extremely well organized; ability to manage several initiatives at the same time
- Excellent English skills, oral as well as written, and any other spoken language is seen as a great plus
- Solid stakeholder management and negotiation skills, and experience in supervising and managing multiple projects at the same time
Moreover, you have a technical and digital interest and curiosity. You are able to comprehend digital topics and specialized information. You are independent, ambitious and are a true problem solver who enjoys a challenge. By paying attention to detail, you make sure that your work is executed accurately and thoroughly and find it natural to deliver against set objectives while making sure to include both your clients and team in your projects.
If you want to know more about the job you can contact Sandra Wahl on email: email@example.com or phone: +45 30955057