Customer Engagement Manager
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Customer Engagement Manager for Anthill
On behalf of Anthill, we are looking for a passionate Customer Engagement Manager (Business Development and NewBizz) who will work at the forefront of digital transformation with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical brands within a dynamic and fast-growing agency.
You will grow and expand a new area of their new Content SaaS https://www.activator.cloud/ and help digitize the pharma industry further. If you have a passion for healthcare and are looking for a meaningful job within the digital communication business, this position might be the perfect match.
Anthill is an established and growing digital agency focused on the life sciences. They partner with leading pharma and medtech companies around the world, helping them realize the full potential of digital technologies. As one of the first agencies to specialize in digital life science communications, Anthill prizes innovation and continually pushes the boundaries of what’s possible – opening new opportunities for their clients.
At Anthill, you will experience a dynamic international environment in which strategists, creatives and technologists work closely together – encouraging, challenging and supporting each other to make the most of their individual talents and potential.
As a specialist life sciences digital communications agency, Anthill work closely with global and regional teams: ensuring that every project has a strong strategy; developing technical and creative solutions; building internal belief and support; and scaling adoption across organizations.
Being a smaller company of 70 people, processes are very agile as they have a flat hierarchy and low amount of stakeholders. You will often speak directly to the CEO and can move quickly on decisions.
As Customer Engagement Manager your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. You are responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities in the pharma section. You pursue these opportunities in the market and finally knows how to carry the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about the business challenges to determine whether Anthill’s SaaS products will serve as a solution https://www.activator.cloud/. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of Anthill’s products and gain interest in a deeper conversation.
You will report to the VP of Anthill Technologies and have a working relationship with the Anthill Commercial team. This role entails commercial engagement in 80% of your time and project delivery in the remaining 20%.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Lead and drive business development within Anthill Technologies by generating new sales opportunities through various prospecting and account penetration strategies in the pharma section. There is already a large client base to approach from the projects at Anthill.
- Lead the growth of client relationships, ensuring quality work and identifying and pursuing more business opportunities
- Manage sales pipeline to ensure accurate and adequate lead inflow to reach targeted sales objectives
- Build and nurture strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies
- Work closely and collaboratively with the VP of Anthill Technologies to develop and implement appropriate sales strategies and plans
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to develop and implement appropriate prospect marketing tactics
- Prepare accurate sales quotes, develop and present product demonstrations and proposals to clients in a professional and confident manner
- Support the development of implementation proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations
- Ensure customer satisfaction, making sure the delivery organization deliver on time and to expected quality
To thrive in the position, you have a strong flair and interest in communicating views on the development potential for your clients and are a persistent profile, with a true desire to succeed in every aspect of your work. You hold a degree within business, marketing, digital or similar, and come with at least five years of sales experience, with a focus on new business.
Throughout your career, you have had thorough experience in selling on-demand SaaS solutions or subscription-based products within the pharma industry, additionally with experience from a consulting organization. It is essential that you have a technical and digital interest and curiosity. You are able to comprehend digital topics and specialized information. You work independently and come with an impressive development ambition and are a true problem solver, who continues the work despite challenges that may come. Additionally, you always make sure to include both your clients and team in your projects. Hereto, you hold a business-oriented mindset, which you are eager to use in order to develop Anthill Technologies, ensuring interesting growth and performance for both the company and clients.
Besides your flair for comprehending technical and digital information, you are a genuine people person with strong interpersonal skills who say 'we' instead of 'I'. Hence, with high energy and excellent execution power, you thrive working on your own, yet in close collaboration with your team. You possess excellent communication skills, and any other language is seen as a plus. You strive for precise and successful results. On your way towards the goal, you can easily communicate your ideas and findings, in written and verbal English, to a broad and differentiated audience, especially within pharma sales and marketing. By nature, you are curious and open-minded.