Customer Engagement Manager, Anthill Activator
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Customer Engagement Manager for Anthill
On behalf of Anthill, we are looking for a passionate Customer Engagement Manager (Business Development and NewBizz) who will work at the forefront of digital transformation with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical brands within a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing agency. If you have a passion for healthcare and are looking for a meaningful job within the digital communication business, this position might be the perfect match.
Anthill is an established and growing digital agency focused on the life sciences. They partner with leading pharma and medtech companies around the world, helping them realize the full potential of digital technologies. As one of the first agencies to specialize in digital life science communications, Anthill prizes innovation and continually pushes the boundaries of what’s possible – opening new opportunities for their clients.
At Anthill, you will experience a dynamic international environment in which strategists, creatives and technologists work closely together – encouraging, challenging and supporting each other to make the most of their individual talents and potential.
As a specialist life sciences digital communications agency, Anthill work closely with global and regional teams: ensuring that every project has a strong strategy; developing technical and creative solutions; building internal belief and support; and scaling adoption across organizations.
Being a smaller company of 70 people, processes are very agile as they have a flat hierarchy and low number of stakeholders. You will often speak directly to the CEO and can move quickly on decisions.
As Customer Engagement Manager your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting, which is based on very relationship based long sales cycles with large pharmaceutical companies. You are responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities in the pharma section. You pursue these opportunities in the market and finally knows how to carry the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about the business challenges to determine whether Anthill’s SaaS products will serve as a solution https://www.activator.cloud/. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of Anthill’s products and gain interest in a deeper conversation.
You will report to the VP of Anthill Technologies and have a working relationship with the Anthill Commercial team.
Your key responsibilities include:
Commercial engagement (50% of time):
- Lead and drive business development within Anthill Technologies by generating new sales opportunities through various prospecting and account penetration strategies
- Lead the growth of client relationships, ensuring quality work and identifying and pursuing more business opportunities.
- Manage sales pipeline to ensure accurate and adequate lead inflow to reach targeted sales objectives
- Build and nurture strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies
- Work closely and collaboratively with the VP of Anthill Technologies to develop and implement appropriate sales strategies and plans
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to develop and implement appropriate prospect marketing tactics
Customer Success (30%)
- Work independently or alongside the Delivery and Commercial teams to develop and sustain close relationships with client stakeholders for our SaaS products
- Delivering customer satisfaction and overall excellence by identifying opportunities (or issues) and assisting with speedy resolutions
- Evaluate how customers manage their SaaS solutions investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Manage customer education on new and existing features to drive adoption of our solutions
- Improve the engagement model: identify customer needs, segment them, put in place action plans to drive them along the Customer Adoption Journey.
- Identify customer insights and potential cross-sell opportunities
Project Management (20% of time):
- Prepare accurate sales quotes, develop, and present product demonstrations and proposals to clients in a professional and confident manner
- Support the development of implementation proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations
To thrive in the position, you have a strong flair and interest in communicating views on development potential for your clients and are a persistence profile with a true a desire to succeed.
- A degree within business, marketing, digital or a similar area
- Sales or key account experience focused on new business
- Experience selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product
- Experience working for a consulting organization
- Strong communication skills, preferably within pharma sales and marketing
- Excellent English skills, oral as well as written, and any other spoken language is seen as a great plus
- Solid stakeholder management and negotiation skills, and experience in supervising and managing multiple projects at the same time
Moreover, you have a technical and digital interest and curiosity. You are able to comprehend digital topics and specialized information. You are characterized by a high independence, come with an impressive development ambition and are a true problem solver, who continues the work despite any challenge that may come. By paying attention to detail, you make sure that your work is always executed accurately and thoroughly and find it natural to deliver against set objectives and make sure to include both your clients and team in your projects. At last, you hold a business-oriented mindset, which you are eager to use in order to develop Anthill Technologies, ensuring interesting growth and performance for both the company and clients.
If you want to know more about the job you can contact Sandra Barbara Wahl on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 30955057