CRM & Automation Manager
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 9310 3010
CRM & Automation Manager for Goodiebox
On behalf of Goodiebox, we are looking for a CRM & Automation Manager to plan and execute churn prevention activities and continuously optimize these according to the current situation and ongoing campaigns. You will build relevant automated trigger based email flows and communication delivering best in class customer experience to both current and future Goodiebox members.
Goodiebox was born in 2012 and located in Copenhagen. Every month, hundreds of thousands of members across nine markets get a monthly beauty subscription box sent to their doorstep. All boxes are designed and created in Denmark and each box creates happy moments of self-indulgence. Goodiebox is on a mission to inspire and empower people to live a happier life, one happy moment at a time. Being happy makes everything seem possible and it will ultimately make the world a happier place to be in. To make its bold vision come through and to hit one billion in revenue and go public (IPO) in 2024, Goodiebox need more hands and more brain power.
You will be an integral part of the Commercial & Growth team, which currently is around 30 fun and happy humans. The 30 Goodieboxers in the Commercial & Growth team are working hard to build strategies around eCommerce, growth marketing, CRM & retention as well as their own products to enable hyper growth of the business. You will report directly to the CRM & Retention Manager, Kathrin Hansen, and work in close collaboration with the CRM and eCommerce team as well as stakeholders in Marketing, Creative, and Business Intelligence.
The purpose of the job is to build relevant automated trigger-based email flows and communication to our members and non-members. The main target is reducing churn, as well as increasing sales and conversion rate from the emails and automated trigger-based email campaigns. Your responsibility as the CRM & Automation Manager is to plan and execute churn prevention activities and continuously optimize these according to the current situation and ongoing campaigns.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Execute & optimize email campaigns and automated email flows
- Setup trigger-based CRM communication to secure the best customer experience
- Identify relevant target groups and work with segmentation within customer base
- Nurture leads to become members or reactivate membership
- Increase CLV and secure churn prevention through targeted member-communication
- Increase sales and conversion rate from emails and automated flows
- Setup CRM activities according to the fitting segments and channels
- Automation of email flows
- Implementation of CRM communication connecting touchpoints throughout the whole customer journey
- Evaluate the performance of CRM communication & optimize according to this - ongoing reporting • Be proactive in proposing new automated flows, CRM activities & churn prevention campaigns
We are looking for a person with a data-driven decision-making and commercial mindset. You have great experience with trigger-based email communication and churn prevention. Furthermore, you have experience working within segmentation and targeted communication. You are enthusiastic about creating automated and trigger-based email flows to secure seamless customer journeys, increase CLV, and prevent churn. In addition, you feel comfortable with working proactively, thinking ahead, and suggesting new activities for future success.
You are a flawless communicator in English - Nordic language proficiency is considered a plus. You are a transformative force who enjoys working in a fast-paced and happy business. With strategic rigor in planning, you are, nonetheless, a very hands-on ‘doer’ that enjoys being in the midst of it all and seeing work come through. Lastly, you want to be part of a scale-up in the next exciting phase and are ready to join a company that is centered around happiness.