Commercial Operations Analyst for Jabra (GN Audio)
We are looking for an openminded Commercial Operations Analyst, who, in close partnership with national and international stakeholders, will play a significant role in operating and improving our global governance program for the Retail & Online sales & marketing organisation.
About Jabra (GN)
Founded in 1869, employment of 6,500 people and being listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen – the GN Group truly make life sound better by their “Hear More, Do More and Be More” ethos. Driven by innovation leadership, technology and world-leading expertise, GN develop and manufacture audio and video communications solutions that are distributed world-wide.
Given their broad understanding and commitment to customer’s unique needs, GN leverages synergies between medical, professional and consumer competencies, and drive growth by delivering uniquely and increasingly individualized customer experiences in their products and solutions. Every day, GN transform lives through the power of sound by smart hearing aids, integrated headset, speaker and video collaborations. As a result, GN improves the quality of life across all over the world.
In 100 countries, GN’s solutions are marketed by the brands Jabra, ReSound, Beltone, Interton, BlueParrot and Falcom. Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent audio solutions that alter lives through the power of sound, enabling consumers to hear more, do more & simply be more. Given 150 years of experience, Jabra is specialized in sound and communications technology as well as understanding the high-quality sound in all its forms – from conversation to music. Thus, Jabra is a pioneering innovator of new sound experiences from wired to wireless.
Entering the position as Commercial Operations Analyst, you will join Jabra’s Global Commercial Operations function, an integral part of the Retail and Online (R&O) sales organisation, and act as the day-to-day global coordinator of the R&O governance program. You will have extensive interaction with stakeholders across all sales regions as well as with internal functions such as Finance, Operations, Marketing and Data Excellence. In close partnership with your team, you will play an essential role in operating the commercial governance processes and proactively deliver critical business analysis to support decision making and ensure we continuously achieve and exceed our sales targets.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for weekly and monthly management reporting, including global consolidation of financial outlook, product forecasting, sell-out performance of strategic accounts and market share projection
- Facilitating monthly governance program, including coordination and integration of product forecast and finance processes, driving cross-functional alignment between sales regions and HQ supporting functions as well as providing ad hoc data analysis and reconciliation
- Develop and operate marketing & promotion planning framework as part of the monthly R&O governance cycle, including establishing relevant commercial KPIs, creating a framework for financial assessment and evaluation of provision levels
- Supporting ad hoc global coordination tasks (e.g. Global GTM planning, annual budget process, product allocations)
- Supporting deliverables in global ComOps improvement programs (e.g. develop reporting & analysis capabilities, Sales & Operations data migration, integration of sales & marketing planning, development of strategic account planning framework)
- Global owner of R&O account information (e.g. CRM fields, T&C repository, Contracts)
- R&O responsible for governance systems and tools (e.g. Qlik management dashboards, Order book)
- Being the subject matter expert on global R&O governance processes, i.e., understanding the complex dependencies between systems, processes and stakeholders involved in the program
With your outstanding stakeholder management skills, you will drive the global governance processes and enable swift and intelligent decision-making in a fast-paced consumer electronics business environment. You will work with a large cross-functional interface in an informal, transparent and relaxed working environment at Jabra’s HQ in Greater Copenhagen.
As the ideal candidate, you have a degree in Finance, Business Administration or Management and comes with minimum 2-3 years of experience from a commercial planning role, e.g. commercial finance, sales operations, pricing, demand planning or similar. You are used to interact with a broad range of both national and international stakeholders, and with strong interpersonal skills, you thrive working in a global setting with different people at all levels of seniority within the business. Hence, you possess excellent communications skills in English, verbal as well as written.
By nature, you are curious and openminded, have a keen desire to learn new things and are not afraid of taking on new challenges. With great self-motivation and a proactive mindset, you are determined and never abandon a project before the goal is reached. Your work approach is structured and organised; hence you easily plan and structure even complex tasks and business operations.
To succeed in the position, you possess strong analytical skills, profound financial understanding and a high level of business acumen, and even though you are able to deliver results independently, you are aware that the way of success is through great teamwork.
Moreover, to succeed in the position, you bring:
- A commercial mindset
- Financial literacy
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and data management
- Stakeholder management skills
- A demonstrated record of meeting commitments and delivering results
At last, with a great drive and high ambitions, you are eager to take part in Jabra’s exciting growth journey.