Chief Financial Officer - Manyone
On behalf of Manyone, we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer who understands the mindset of creative entrepreneurial people and can help ensure financial growth for the international, dynamic and growing team and business.
Manyone is the world's first strategy-design hybrid combining the best in creative thinking, strategy and technology to help businesses drive fast strategic change led by world-class execution. In the past few years, they have done transformational work for clients such as Ørsted, Oticon, Novo Nordisk, Deutsche Telekom, and Microsoft.
In September 2019, a team of experienced strategy and design executives launched Manyone. By bringing in many of the finest specialists together under one name, one culture and one perspective, the company is built for everything that's next. Since the launch, they have experienced vast growth and are today an international group of teams who merge a global mindset with Nordic design roots. From their seven offices in 6 countries, they help businesses develop sustainable value into tomorrow and beyond, and they aim at working with significant challenges to make a great impact.
As Chief Financial Officer you will be responsible for financial management in a company that does not enforce a structure but creates platforms that attract and have massive gravity – a team of teams setup where collaboration is king. You will be based in Manyone’s Copenhagen office, where you will be part of – as well as a trusted advisor to – the management team, communicating budget and financial dynamics to the partner group, making sure that the teams can work together. You will also help secure acquisitions and optimize ways of financing Manyone's growth journey globally.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Build cost budgets and assess forecasts for all teams and improve cost and investment control
- Build consolidated liquidity budgets
- Assess and support the optimization of financial structures and growth investments
- Define ways of working across teams and optimize the spend on external accountants
- Manage correct bookkeeping, auditing and authority filing across offices and regions, maintain good bank relations, including reporting
- Support the visualization of financial scenarios for Manyone's way forward, support the assessment of acquisition target financials and the creation of acquisition offers, and support the due diligence process
- Secure the acquisition target's comprehension of the financial consequences of the potential transaction as well as trust in Manyone's financial model
- Engage in the intercompany structure, transfer pricing, earn-out, and help minimize friction in collaboration mechanics
- Support international financing through debt, EQ and quasi-EQ, incl. refinancing
From Manyone's headquarters in Copenhagen, you will be part of a passionate and dynamic team. You will also collaborate with people across the company's international offices daily.
Manyone is a fast-paced company in vast growth. They need a Chief Financial Officer who will be close to the core business and play an essential part in their management team. The right candidate must have a hands-on approach to operational and commercial tasks; one who thrives in spending time on planning and driving impact. You hold a degree within Accounting, Finance or Economics and come with at least six years of experience from a similar role, preferably from an agency or consultancy within an international network. M&A experience is a plus. Through your career, you have achieved in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. In reviewing complex financial and business analysis and report, you can analyze complex business and financial data, develop innovative solutions, and implement financial policies and procedures. Moreover, you possess a detailed knowledge of the Danish tax system, the Danish GAAP, and the international IFRS and hold excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Besides your flair for numbers, you are a genuine people person with strong interpersonal skills who say 'we' instead of 'I'. Hence, with high energy and excellent execution power, you thrive working on you own, yet in close collaboration with your team. You contribute to an informal and unpretentious environment where new ideas are appreciated and rewarded. Moreover, you are analytical, resilient and data-driven. You strive for precise and successful results. On your way towards the goal, you can easily communicate your ideas and findings, in written and verbal English, to a broad and differentiated audience. By nature, you are curious and openminded. You are thrilled by the thought of playing a vital role in the world's first strategy-design hybrid, working together with various specialists under one name, one culture and one perspective.