Channel Marketing Manager
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+46 72 3763 815
Channel Marketing Manager for Jabra
Channel Marketing Manager Norway, Jabra
On behalf of Jabra, we are looking for a highly skilled marketing professional to join the EMEA North Enterprise Channel Marketing team to focus on driving the sales of Jabra’s audio and video solutions, channel acquisition and enablement activities in the region. As a part of the Enterprise business, you will be engaged in an exciting growth strategy where Jabra is positioned as a global leader in intelligent audio and video solutions.
About GN and Jabra
Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs 6,500 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO). They enable people to ‘Hear More, Do More and Be More’ through its intelligent hearing, audio and video collaboration solutions. Inspired by people and driven by their innovation leadership, they leverage technological synergies between their hearing and audio divisions to deliver unique and increasingly individualized user experiences in their products and solutions.
150 years ago, GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, they honour that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound and video processing, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN's solutions are marketed by the brands Jabra, BlueParrott ReSound, Beltone, Interton, and FalCom in 100 countries.
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent audio solutions that transform lives through the power of sound. The brand has developed an award-winning range of wireless headsets for mobile users and both wireless and corded headsets for contact centres and office-based, and Jabra is today a pioneering innovator of new sound experiences from wired to wireless.
As Channel Marketing Manager for Jabra your primary tasks will be to own, develop and execute the B2B channel marketing plan and comms calendar in Norway to drive sales of Jabra Audio and Video solutions including channel communications, events, online and offline marketing. As part of the central channel marketing network, you will be expected to work alongside sales, and you are required to travel to partner locations for meetings as required on a weekly basis. There is also traveling required within Europe to attend internal meetings.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Own the marketing relationship with key partners including DMRs, Sls, Telco’s, Headset Specialist and Video Specialist resellers
- Develop through partner marketing plans to activate global campaigns and product launches that drives sell out and meet mutual marketing and sales priorities
- Localise and translate global campaigns and comms for the Norwegian market, with the support from strong local agency partners
- Ensure strong Jabra brand awareness with regular comms, campaigns, and activities towards Reseller sales teams
- Establish a comprehensive education and enablement program of activities with Reseller sales teams throughout the year
- Build relationships and drive engagement through quarterly plans, QBRs and regular connections with key partner stakeholders
- Support the execution of Distribution and Alliance activities with the EMEA North and global plan
- Manage MDF fund
- Report on channel marketing activities and performance against agreed metrics
The ideal candidate has a strong marketing background within the Enterprise tech sector with proven experience of channel marketing, and at least 8 years of experience in working with Enterprise channel marketing. To thrive in the position, you have a customer centric approach to marketing with a strong knowledge of the sales process and understanding of current trends in the marketplace. We see that you have the experience of working in a regional marketing organisation ideally performing a local or regional role.
Moreover, you bring:
- Experience of the IT/Telecoms market is ideal
- A native Norwegian speaker with fluent oral and written English
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to work and negotiate within a matrix organisation
- Experience of managing MDF or similar funding programmes
- Experience of marketing IT systems such as CRM and marketing automation tools
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to budget
As a person you are structured, well-organized and have strong project management skills, as well as the ability to perform in complex situations with several projects at once. This requires a strong personal drive and initiative with the ability to define project scope and maintain momentum until completion. You are detail oriented, thorough in your work and have an interest and passion for marketing and delivering best in class results for regional sales and marketing
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Frida Hamilton e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +46 72 3763 815.