Category Brand Manager for Wellvita
On behalf of Wellvita, we are looking for an experienced and result-oriented Category Brand Manager, who will control and manage their own product portfolio with a strong focus on innovating the products whilst ensuring a strong brand identity and position and who will play a key role in strategically expanding Wellvitas new consumer business and marketing team.
Wellvita was founded more than 35 years ago in Esbjerg, Denmark, and has today more than 80 employees in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany, and is additionally present in France and Italy. Moreover, the company has +100.000 customers and an annual turnover of approximately 175 million DKK.
Wellvita works with natural health products and was established with the ambition to help their customers to enhance quality of life through great food supplements - and this is still the essence of the company. Today, it is an innovative healthcare company with a strong focus on expanding and developing a competitive consumer healthcare product line and a loyal customer base through the e-commerce channel. With deep commercial emphasis, Wellvita strives to create the best possible customer experience and ensuring high loyalty and return on investment throughout the entire customer journey.
In 2019 Wellvita was bought by new interesting owners and to strengthen Wellvita’s new brand and product categories, they are now looking for a Category Brand Manager, who will help achieve their ambition of becoming a market leader within the category.
As the new Category Brand Manager your key responsibility will be to develop a Wellvita range of brands with a focus on consumer insights, brand strategy, customer journey activitation & campaigns innovation and optimal ROI. Overall aim is to increase brand acquisition, retention, equity, market share and delivering on the financial metrics.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Focused and optimal portfolio and brand management
- Setting product brand strategies, incl. brand vision, value proposition for short- as well as long-term, customer journey strategies and activation-programmes
- Analysing customer data, following social media and market trends, and creating recommendations on products, customers & market needs
- Be a driver in new product development and thereby bring life to innovative and relevant new products, from concept to launch
- P&L accountability
- Manage lead agency relations and internal team and specialists incl. budgets, briefs, concept-and campaign processes.
- KPI performance and tracking
- Lead and support cross functional departments, managing communications within the organization, and managing project details (Stage-Gate documents, timelines, meeting agendas, notes)
- Work in close collaboration with the rest of the marketing team and other internal stakeholders
As the ideal candidate you come with a relevant degree within business, communication or marketing and a minimum of 5+ years of experience from a similar position in preferably the consumer healthcare or FMCG industry. Moreover you come with an in-depth passion for consumer insights, experience with e-commerce and track record in meeting P&L targets consistently. You are a strong communicator and have excellent English communication skills, oral as well as written.
Personally, you are very energetic and positive, and as an innovative team player, you have a true desire to create strong and significant results based on consumer insights and data. Your approach to your work is structured, and you have an eye for even the smallest details and possess a commercial mindset. Furthermore, you are a team player, who is not afraid of a challenge, and you always complete the task you are given. You are dedicated in achieving ambitious goals and with a strong drive, you are eager to make your mark in an interesting company on an ambitious journey.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Klaus Markholt-Hansen on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Dorthe Jensen on e-mail: email@example.com