App Acquisition Manager
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 2566 7651
App Acquisition Manager for KAYAK
On behalf of KAYAK, we are currently looking for a world-class App Acquisition Manager to grow some of the strongest and most exciting travel brands in the world: KAYAK, Momondo, Cheapflights, Checkfelix, mundi and SWOODOO. All this, by joining one of the most advanced and dynamic online marketing teams in the world.
Momondo is a free and inspirational global travel search site comparing cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open-minded and tolerant.
They offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colorful travel universe that inspires people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places, cultures and ways of living. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Momondo serves travelers in more than 30 international markets. Momondo is managed by KAYAK.
We’re all passionate about our work, and we all take great pride in opening the world together with our fellow travelers. As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel metasearch brands including Swoodoo, Checkfelix, Momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s’ strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services.
We are looking for a world-class App Acquisition Manager to join the newly established App Acquisition Team. Your role is straight forward: help KAYAK to grow some of the strongest and most exciting travel brands in the world: KAYAK, momondo, HotelsCombined, Cheapflights, checkfelix, mundi and SWOODOO.
Working as App Acquisition Manager, you will own and drive a significant share of the app acquisition activities, manage budgets, and play a vital role in defining our overall app acquisition strategy. You will lead innovative projects that will have a global impact and be responsible for one of the most crucial channels to ensure that we meet our ambitious targets. You love to work with numbers, have an eye for details and possess excellent project management skills. This is a role that has a huge impact for the company. It will give you the opportunity to collaborate and learn from a wide range of teams across marketing, analytics and product, enabling you to take your career to the next level. This position refers to the Senior Director, App Acquisition, based in Copenhagen.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage paid and organic app acquisition activities, both in terms of account, budget sizes and project management.
- Drive paid acquisition activities, and continuously work on identifying new ways of growing our presence on paid channels like ASA, UAC, Facebook Ads
- Launch new accounts, campaigns and channels based on the app acquisition roadmap.
- Execute A/B tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to develop and optimize the campaigns.
- Find opportunities and execute on our App Store Optimization strategy
- Work with cross-functional teams including product, localization, brand marketing, marketing analytics to optimize campaign performance.
- Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities within paid, organic and owned acquisition to drive business objectives.
- Keep up with the latest app acquisition trends and platform features.
- Maintain clear communication with team members and share optimization insights.
- Be a vital part of defining best practices, processes and developing our suite of in-house and 3rd party marketing tools
- Add value as part of a small dedicated app acquisition team based in Copenhagen and Berlin within a globally distributed team of online marketing professionals.
The ideal candidate comes with a relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent and has 2+ years of experience with managing performance-based search app marketing campaigns and experience in working with organic app growth. You have an analytical mindset in regard to analysis and reporting, and you are skilled working in Microsoft Excel. Furthermore, you have experience in optimizing towards CTR, CPC, CPA or ROAS goals and understands how these metrics affect each other. You have great drive, are result oriented and a team player.