Product Marketing Launch Manager
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Product Marketing Launch Manager for Nilfisk
Are you experienced in product launch marketing with a solid international B2B background and experience with product launches? Have you previously worked as a project manager or coordinator in product marketing, and do you have a deep understanding of marketing technically complex products? If so, there is an exciting opportunity for you at Nilfisk - one of the country's leading companies in the cleaning industry, where you can help to strengthen the company's position in the market and be involved in developing processes for product launches.
Nilfisk is a leading global player within the professional cleaning industry. With more than 110 years of innovation experience, Nilfisk is dedicated to delivering reliable solutions and products of high quality that pave the way for a safer, more productive, and cleaner day for millions of companies and private homes around the world.
As a Product Marketing Launch Manager for Nilfisk, you work as part of the Global Marketing team responsible for developing effective marketing strategies to communicate the features and benefits of new products in ways that strengthen our brand, and boost sales. As their new Product Marketing Launch Manager, you will ensure our go-to-market through a mix of traditional and digital media strategies, sales onboarding, and various communication/media strategies to target end-users and dealers. You will partner with many departments in their matrix organization. You will learn the product strategies, and know the customer- and user personas, in order to develop tools and campaigns to introduce and sell our products to the market.
You will need excellent collaboration skills and work closely with the rest of the Global Marketing team, as well as with Insights, Product Managers, Launch Managers, and Regional Field Marketing. You will also work closely with Project Managers and Marketing Services team to plan the launch roadmap and creative execution of plans, and with Global Campaign Managers to integrate product launches and promotions into segment- and topic-based campaigns. Senior Leaders across the organization will also be your stakeholders, as you will present and confirm strategies and align launch plans.
Furthermore, your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop effective global marketing communication strategies and plans for new product launches in direct and distribution channels–considering and including the specific regional needs/strategies
- Collaborate with in-house and external creative partners to create product content, not limited to case studies, videos, product/application photography, presentations, website copy and articles, etc.
- Translate technical details into benefits and build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns) in collaboration with the insights team, external communications partners, and internal copywriting resources
- Support the communication of the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Propose and manage budgets associated with launches and on-going product support
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers in order to align marketing KPIs with sales KPIs
Moreover, your secondary responsibilities will be studying the company’s products and their benefits for users, as well as competitive offerings. As Product Marketing Launch Manager, you will also develop successful, cross-functional processes for product and service launches and ongoing promotional strategies, as well as recommend strategies and promotions for products that lag in unit volume or promotional support.
To succeed in this position, you are both a creative and quantitative thinker. You bring applicable experience launching B2B products globally through various channels and with progressive product marketing techniques. You have excellent PowerPoint layout/design skills and working knowledge of marketing technology tools (automation, CRM, analytics, etc.). We imagine that you have a BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or a similar field, and 5+ years of experience as a B2B Product Marketing Manager.
You have strong collaboration skills and can with empathy work with a broad group of stakeholders across departments, levels, and time zones. Your strategic thinking, prioritization, and project planning skills are above average, as are your communication skills – both face-to-face and in writing. Nilfisk is a global company therefore fluent English written and spoken is required and international experience is preferred. You will use your strong analytical thinking skills to draw qualitative and quantitative outcomes. With your self-driven, self-starting, and determined attitude, you take initiative with enthusiasm.
If you want to know more or have questions about the position, feel free to contact Linn Ørneborg at email@example.com.