Leading Tech & Data Consulting Agency
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+46 72 3763 815
On behalf of one of the most ambitious and skilled consulting agencies within tech and data in Sweden, we are looking for a people-driven and commercially strong Country Lead whom with sound leadership values and strong communicative and collaborative skills will be responsible for driving an ambitious growth journey with goals to modernize the media and marketing landscape.
As their new Country Lead Sweden, you will oversee approximately 20 people and have the overall responsibility to deliver on the ambition to grow the agency in Sweden, following their strategic priorities, and attract and retain talent to deliver this growth. Your focus will be to lead, operationalize, implement, and execute this strategic vision and plan for the agency in Sweden. You will motivate, inspire, and collaborate with embedded local roles, as well as central the agency roles, required to deliver on objectives. A crucial part of your role will be building relationships and collaboration with other agencies to leverage and contribute towards the wider network and leadership team in Sweden. You will ensure that a clear and comprehensive client acquisition strategy is in place, along with growth and development plans for all major clients to generate revenue development, new/re-sell opportunities, and maturity with clients. Further, as Country Lead Sweden, you will develop the talent within the agency, to develop the necessary capabilities and transform the people into a future-proof team. This includes ensuring that the organizational design is aligned with the firms strategic objectives.
More specifically, As Country Lead for the Swedish market, your key responsibilities will include:
- Co-creating and updating a strategic business plan along with the Management team which fit for purpose and demonstrates growth in profitability and key areas i.e., client, commercial and people.
- Execute the the agency strategy for the Sweden business to deliver revenue growth and profit.
- Work with the marketing team to support local sales and growth, as well as the agency brand.
- Develop a people strategy, including a plan to acquire and develop talent and ensure the right capabilities and organizational set-up.
- Build greater levels of agency engagement and stimulate pipeline development, by educating agency CEOs and their teams on the strategic value of the agency.
- Actively participate in building relationships with prioritized partners, especially Google. Thus, working with Google in Sweden to develop opportunities to drive technical maturity with clients as well as re-seller opportunities.
- Support MD and COO in the annual, quarterly, and monthly budgeting and forecasting process
- Ensure budgets and forecasts are accurate, based on a strong understanding of the underlying risks, business, clients, and cost structure.
- Responsible that the agency following necessary compliance protocols.
You will be part of the Nordic Management team and report to the Nordic Managing Director.
To be successful in this role, you are a true people person. Leadership comes naturally for you, and you hold significant demonstrable experience from a previous leadership role and promote an inclusive and supportive working environment. Bering a true role model, you lead by example and values the success of other people and businesses. You are an approachable and accountable leader with a transparent and open communication style.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial person who is a strategic thinker and holds a curious mindset with strong financial acumen. You encourage your team’s creativity and innovation yet maintaining a focus on business opportunities, commercial goals, and objectives. You have experience operating from -and thrive in a matrix organization and are agile, flexible, and quick to adapt to changing needs of the business. Having prior experience working in a digital, advertising, media, or consulting practice is regarded as beneficial for this role. Further, you have a track record of driving commercial growth and developing opportunities in collaboration with existing networks, relations, and consultancies. Thus, you have a considerable business and market understanding, an ability to understand clients’ needs, and can deliver solutions that meet those needs.
If you want to know more about the job, you can contact Frida Hamilton at +46 72 3763 815 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org